strongbuyer
strongbuyer
Germany
No Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 84

2011-09-06 18:56 Reply
Where are the Honest and True Sellers?

We're looking for true and honest Sellers.
We had Contact with Betterly Electronics Technology Co., Ltd and this Company is a Scammer!
After we pre-paid about 1200 € to Betterly Electronics Technology Co., Ltd. the contact suddenly broke!

Has anyone made similar experiences?
Has anyone got true Hints of trustfull Companies here?

Best Wishes from Germany

Ruly
Ruly
China
My Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 22

1. 2011-09-07 15:30 in response to: strongbuyer
Re : Where are the Honest and True Sellers?

I suggest you can find supplier on Alibaba.com,there are a lot of suppliers there and they are authenticated by Alibaba.com,so the supplier are honest and true.

greenstonesophia
greenstonesophia
China
My Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 10

2. 2011-09-08 10:59 in response to: Ruly

I agree with you.because the companies on alibaba are approved.

meicy
meicy
China
My Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 52

3. 2011-09-08 18:42 in response to: strongbuyer

most of the suppliers on the b2b website are the trust ,few of are scammer .how can they broken their reputation by the money ,as well as waste of their money on the b2b website .you need to make more communication with those suppliers more to see if there are scammer or not .maybe there are some hacker using someone 's email to scam your money .

hbatec
hbatec
Vietnam
My Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 56

4. 2011-09-09 12:52 in response to: meicy

Quoting from meicy :

most of the suppliers on the b2b website are the trust ,few of are scammer .how can they broken their reputation by the money ,as well as waste of their money on the b2b website .you need to make more communication with those suppliers more to see if there are scammer or not .maybe there are some hacker using someone 's email to scam your money .

in order to identify whether suppliers are true or not, I think you should check with credit organization for financial statement. However, every way contains the risk because that's international business

hbatec
hbatec
Vietnam
My Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 56

5. 2011-09-10 16:58 in response to: greenstonesophia

Quoting from greenstonesophia :

I also agree with your point. Alibaba companies are verified carefully and we can greatly trust the company info provided via this portal

lucas
My Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 50

6. 2012-05-09 15:09 in response to: strongbuyer  

[This post has been deleted by administrators at 2012-05-09 15:09]

JeffreyV
JeffreyV
Philippines
No Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 84

7. 2011-09-12 17:06 in response to: strongbuyer

alibaba.com  is  much  secured  than  this  one.  ec21  don't  take  the  fraud  report  seriously  as  long  as  the  member  are  paying  for  the  trade  pro.  go  to  alibaba  that's  my  recommendation.  I  actually  scammed  by  a  company  in  this  b2b  site  and  that  company  is  a  trade  pro  plus  how  come  the  the  ec21  permit  such  company.

greenstonesophia
greenstonesophia
China
My Company Website
Overall Ranking

8. 2011-09-13 10:14 in response to: hbatec

Quoting from hbatec :

Quoting from greenstonesophia :

I also agree with your point. Alibaba companies are verified carefully and we can greatly trust the company info provided via this portal

Thank you !

Sun1579
Sun1579
Australia
No Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 102

9. 2011-09-13 21:06 in response to: strongbuyer

Well,  I  see  lot  of  replies  are  infav.  of  Alibaba.
There  are  scammers  on  Alibaba  as  well.  I  have  gone  through  that.  It's  hard  to  say  which  company  is  honest  and  which  is  not.  There  are  more  scammers  for  well  know  branded  items.  So  have  to  be  aware.  If  they  don't  take  paypal  or  similar  payment  method  that  does  not  protect  the  buyer,  I  usually  don't  deal  with  them  anymore.
Hope  this  helps.

greenstonesophia
greenstonesophia
China
My Company Website
Overall Ranking

10. 2011-09-14 11:22 in response to: Sun1579

Quoting from Sun1579 :

There  are  scammers  on  Alibaba  as  well.  I  have  gone  through  that.  It's  hard  to  say  which  company  is  honest  and  which  is  not.  There  are  more  scammers  for  well  know  branded  items.  So  have  to  be  aware.  If  they  don't  take  paypal  or  similar  payment  method  that  does  not  protect  the  buyer,  I  usually  don't  deal  with  them  anymore.
Hope  this  helps.

We use paypal with Australia.Because many of them are faithful.But fraud is mutual,we also want to protect ourselve.So we can`t judge fraud just by payment.

LoYu
LoYu
Philippines
No Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 54

11. 2011-09-20 11:38 in response to: strongbuyer

can  we  sue  ec21.com  as  accessories  to  fraud?  i  think  we  do  have  legal  grounds.

yolanda008
yolanda008
China
My Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 64

12. 2011-12-01 14:17 in response to: strongbuyer

when we want to import we will find many suppliers, but it's  difficult to find the most qualified and reliable supplier. before we pay the money we must know the supplier very much. Maybe we can do a basic verification, this is the best way to avoid scammers. Sourcing service is also good if you want import goods from another contry. If your order is very large I suggest you to do the factory inspection, these service can protect your interests and save you more costs and energy.

hunain wot
hunain wot
Pakistan
No Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: -48

13. 2011-12-02 21:04 in response to: yolanda008
www.worldoftrade.com

Quoting from yolanda008 :

when we want to import we will find many suppliers, but it's  difficult to find the most qualified and reliable supplier. before we pay the money we must know the supplier very much. Maybe we can do a basic verification, this is the best way to avoid scammers. Sourcing service is also good if you want import goods from another contry. If your order is very large I suggest you to do the factory inspection, these service can protect your interests and save you more costs and energy.

hunain wot
My Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: -48

14. 2012-05-09 11:39 in response to: strongbuyer  

[This post has been deleted by administrators at 2012-05-09 11:39]

Yolanda0081
Yolanda0081
Chile
My Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 66

15. 2011-12-03 21:51 in response to: hunain wot
Re : www.worldoftrade.com

Thank you very much

human hair supplier
human hair supplier
China
My Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 60

16. 2011-12-07 10:18 in response to: Sun1579

Quoting from Sun1579 :

Hope  this  helps.

I agree with you.You should pay by safe way.if they will not accept,pls think about it.

Fredrick444
Fredrick444
Cameroon
My Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 18

17. 2012-04-29 18:56 in response to: Yolanda0081
Re : www.worldoftrade.com

It has been noticed from the passsed and recent time that Africa though can provide good products in the international market there had also been a wide spread of fruads and scams,Africa and Cameroon not left out had been failing people as far as business in concerned.

I had come out with a medium and to assist EC21 to trap and eradicate this phenominum there by creating a good Africa market place and make EC21 the best business portals to do safe business.I would counsel you,inspect your dealings and more especially those in whom you are alreday in contact with,i would also source and give you reliable suppliers and alsogive you direct information if what you may be looking for may be found in Africa because first you know these Africans even claimed to sell what is never found in Africa simply because they are trying to trap their preys(victims to cheat).

I had a plan of work.

Furthermore i am also aware of teh fact that you may be wanting to asked how can i also be trusted.

Well that is true for now you may not trust me until i present to you my references.

I had references and people in whom i am colaborating with all over the world USA,CANADA,GERMANY,SPAIN,ITALY,INDIA,RUSSIA etc .

I had also owned reputation of services from top world companies who had tried to do business in Afriac.

You can aslo as well contact me for tips of businesses.

I am not also englobe to Africa only for i also had a wide range of business ideas accross the world following all my international contacts.It works in this way, if you contact me for something then i try in Africa and perhaps not been able to get,then i woudl immediately communicate my colaborators abroad telling them about your demand or what you want to sell.Believe me we must get it for you and coincidently it may be what one of my colaborators also may be looking for or wanting to sell or better still know some one reliable wo can sell.

So i bring business closer to you and people and to the closest time you also had a wide range of contacts.

I also act as mandate to some sellers and buyers both in Africa and the entire world market.

i await your  response for more business details and how you can stop been cheat or not having confidence with your suppliers.

FREDRICK (+237 75829639)

Fredrick444
My Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 18

18. 2012-05-09 11:42 in response to: Yolanda0081  

[This post has been deleted by administrators at 2012-05-09 11:42]

Michael Tsang
Michael Tsang
China
My Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 78

19. 2012-12-13 12:13 in response to: strongbuyer

I am so sorry to hear that , but if you want do e-commerce . The first thing you should do , distinguish if it is a verified company . and when you buy something from the company you can pay some front money . This also an effective way to avoid being cheated .

Go to page
Reply  Post Topic  Ask Question