Willi
Willi
Indonesia
No Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 62

2017-05-06 13:31 Reply
Interested partnership /Investor or Loan for your Business or Projects Contact

Hello We are private investor and we are currently searching for positive investment opportunities and investment openings in all fields of life i have ready with 70.000.000(Seventy Million United States Dollars ) Ready to invest in any running business with positive positive margin which needs additional capital for business expansion is of interest to me i am willing to invest and mostly already running businesses are of added advantage to me i am willing to invest in any part of the world but the Middle east , GCC Golf countries are of added advantage to me since there is evidence of a prominent economic boom in these areas but any part of the world with good investment opportunities and positive profit margin is welcomed .We are looking for a partner with positive financial background which we can jointly finance any business or project for we are only willing to jointly finance or invest in a newly created or already created business or investment .In mind he is looking to invest in the following fields , Hotels , Motels , Commercial Villas , Residential villas ,Shopping Malls ,Hyper Markets , Supermarkets , Crude oil and gas trading , Natural oil and gas trading ,Shipping / logistics Gold Diamond and general jewelry trading , Events planning , Insurance , Hospitals , Schools , Dispensaries , Restaurants / coffee shops , chain stores and retail / wholesale outlets , Branded goods shops , Yatch / Jesky / ships etc any other business not mentioned is of advantage and interest to me so please he want serious and direct  business owners , project owners only no middle men no time wasters only you are welcomed to send me an inquiry mail directly to my email address below for more details and onward proceedings williamosc2020@gmail.com

[ Last edited at 2017-05-06 13:31 ]

REALINVESTMENT
REALINVESTMENT
India
No Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 52

1. 2017-05-06 00:22 in response to: Willi
Re : Interested partnership /Investor or Loan for your Business or Projects Contact

Dear Sir, 

With reference to your advertisment. please arrange to send your contact details, procedure for Investment of 70 Million in India.

Awaiting your reply.

WITH WARM REGARDS.

B. G. SRICHAND.

Willi
Willi
Indonesia
No Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 62

2. 2017-05-06 13:13 in response to: Willi
Re : Interested partnership /Investor or Loan for your Business or Projects Contact

Dear  Mr  Srichand,

thanks  for  your  email.  Please  kindly  do  contact  us  via    williamosc2020@gmail.com  with  more  details  about  you.

Thanks  

Best  Regards

Mr  William

enocel
enocel
Ghana
No Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 52

3. 2017-05-07 18:26 in response to: Willi

My  company  need  about  $15m  for  trading  in  west  africa.  our  company  email  is  enocelapexgh@gmail.com.
Let  me  know  if  its  possible

Regards
enocel

Go to page
Reply  Post Topic  Ask Question