COMMUNITY Community Help  |  Community Rules
0 Replies | Add to Watchlist
CHICKEN PAWS
CHICKEN PAWS
United States
My Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 60
Rank: 1283

2017-05-02 04:10 Reply
CHICKEN PAWS AVAILABLE
 

CHICKEN PAWS 10 CONTAINERS MINIMUM ORDER AVAILABLE NOW FOR IMMEDIATE SHIPMENT. CIF $1350.00 TURKEY GRADE A. WE ALSO HAVE OTHER CHICKEN WHOLE AND PARTS ALL HALAL. I AM DIRECT WITH SUPPLIER NOT LIKE THE FAKE OFFERS ON  THIS SITE TRYING TO SCAM REAL BUYERS. NO SCAMMERS OR JOKERS NEED NOT REPLY TO THIS AD PLEASE YOU WILL BE REPORTED. PAYMENT TERMS 30% DOWN THE OTHER 70% WITH PROOF OF BL/DOCS CONTACT ME.

 
Go to page
Post Topic  Ask Question