COMMUNITY Community Help  |  Community Rules
31 Replies Last post 2017-07-14 13:05 by saleholy Is a good shopping we | Add to Watchlist
OPPO R9 Unlocked Phone
OPPO R9 Unlocked Phone
China
My Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 70

2017-04-21 11:12 Reply
OPPO R9 Unlocked Phone wholesale distributors in china

Previous Oppo phones, such as the R7, have avoided blatantly ripping off Apple’s iPhone design, but the new R9, known as the F1 Plus in certain countries, leans into it. The R9 unabashedly clones the iPhone 6S, even down to some aspects of the user interface, but fails to fully capture the charm of Apple’s premium phones. The result is a $188 phone that, despite the aforementioned resemblance, doesn’t stand out in any meaningful way.

While the super thin bezel that gives it an almost edge-to-edge display, Oppo hasn’t included a palm-rejection feature, which became apparent every time a Web page scrolled away from me due to parts of my hand inadvertently touching the edge. Also equally irritating is the way too-aggressive light sensor; I couldn’t complete a round of racing game Asphalt 8 without the screen auto-dimming each time my hands accidentally covered the sensor while playing. Of course, if you want, you can turn off the auto-brightness in settings to avoid this issue. Generally, though, the phone’s comfortable to hold and has a bright AMOLED screen.

How blatantly the R9 rips off the iPhone becomes glaringly evident when you open the camera app. The layout icons are the same, and the camera app also employs the same “slide your finger across the screen to change modes” feature as iOS. And like most Chinese-made phones, there’s no app drawer, so all of your apps are stored on the home screen. The ever changing lock-screen wallpapers feature was neat, but it’s a minor feature at best.

The rear 13-megapixel shooter does really well even when compared to flagship devices: details were clear, though colors can be a little over saturated. I liked the fast autofocus as well — it’s as quick as flagship phones I’ve previously reviewed, such as the Xiaomi Mi 5. On the other hand, the front 16-megapixel selfie camera is pretty poor. There’s no point to having a larger selfie image when the front camera lacks basic functions, such as high dynamic range (HDR). For Oppo’s next phone, using a wide-angle lens for the front camera would make a lot more sense than simply increasing the size of pics, though there’s a software panorama feature that acts as a “wide-angle” solution.

The phone houses 64GB of onboard storage, and includes a microSD storage expansion slot. Gaming performance was disappointing, as Asphalt 8 got pretty choppy when I turned the graphics quality to high, though the 3DMark benchmark seemed to do well. In day-to-day general performance, however, such as opening and using apps such as Facebook or Gmail, all worked smoothly. The phone’s battery isn’t too shabby, and lasted 11 hours while looping a video in airplane mode.

OPPO R9 Unlocked Phone Price in China

Wholesale Price:$188.00

Unfortunately, given the disappointing performance and copycat design, the Oppo R9 (aka F1 Plus) doesn’t feel like a worthy buy, but if you’re still keen, you can get it now through Oppo’s online store.

Apple - iPhone 6s
Apple - iPhone 6s
China
My Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 64

1. 2017-04-25 13:28 in response to: OPPO R9 Unlocked Phone
Re : OPPO R9 Unlocked Phone wholesale distributors in china

Wonderful,  the  products  were  as  described  on  you  site,  they  were  packaged  well,  and  they  arrived  within  your  stated  delivery  time-lines.

2016 Apple MacBook Pro
2016 Apple MacBook Pro
China
My Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 100

2. 2017-04-25 18:46 in response to: OPPO R9 Unlocked Phone

All  I  can  say  about  my  experience,ist  that  the  order  process,  delivery  schedule(from  HK)  and  the  quality  of  the  goods  ordered  is  just  amazing.  Before  ordering  from  them  I  had  my  doubts,  but  because  I  use  Paypal,  I  just  thought,  let's  have  a  try  and  it  worked  just  fine!  I  ordered  the  same  product  from  an  ebay  reseller  here  in  Europe,  one  day  before  ordering  and  the  product  didn't  arrive  yet  and  was  much  more  expensive.  Congratulations.

yansanxan
yansanxan
China
My Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 90

3. 2017-04-26 11:11 in response to: OPPO R9 Unlocked Phone

Good  quality  and  affordable  prices.  I  got  some  my  Phone  for  my  son  there  in  the  end  of  December.  With  DHL  shipping  I  received  it  within  a  week.  Quality  was  really  good,  stitching  was  done  neatly.  My  son  liked  it  a  lot.  I  had  to  pay  customs  duty,  but  as  I  opted  for  shipping  insurance  I  had  it  refunded  to  my  bank  account.  Customer  Service  was  really  helpful  and  refunded  customs  fee  within  a  few  days.

yansanxan
yansanxan
China
My Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 90

4. 2017-04-26 11:14 in response to: OPPO R9 Unlocked Phone

The  buying  process  is  perfect.  There  is  the  possibility  of  adding  shipping  insurance,  which  means  that  you  will  be  refunded  the  customs  costs.  They  always  give  you  an  answer  and  try  to  leave  you  satisfied.

kikiklj
kikiklj
China
My Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 60

5. 2017-04-26 11:30 in response to: OPPO R9 Unlocked Phone

Wonderful,  the  products  were  as  described  on  you  site,  they  were  packaged  well,  and  they  arrived  within  your  stated  delivery  time-lines.www.saleholy.com

ASUS ZenBook Pro UX501VW-DS71T
ASUS ZenBook Pro UX501VW-DS71T
China
My Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 54

6. 2017-04-26 14:24 in response to: OPPO R9 Unlocked Phone

The  buying  process  is  perfect.  There  is  the  possibility  of  adding  shipping  insurance,  which  means  that  you  will  be  refunded  the  customs  costs.  They  always  give  you  an  answer  and  try  to  leave  you  satisfied.

yansnadan
yansnadan
China
My Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 56

7. 2017-04-26 22:42 in response to: OPPO R9 Unlocked Phone

I  have  had  no  real  problems  with  this  company,  any  minor  problems  and  they  have  been  quick  to  fix  them,  this  company  makes  it  easy  to  make  money  either  online  or  from  your  own  website.  www.saleholy.com

wwwwww
wwwwww
China
My Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 52

8. 2017-04-27 10:31 in response to: OPPO R9 Unlocked Phone

I've  purchased  two  pieces  of  Iphone  7  plus  there  in  the  end  of  December.  Was  surprised  with  fast  shipping.  Order  was  shipped  within  a  couple  of  days  and  delivered  in  just  7  days.  Trust  me,  I've  done  quite  some  shopping  in  Chinese  online  stores,  but  I've  never  received  my  purchases  so  fast.  And  I  must  say  the  quality  is  awesome.  Overall  I'm  satisfied  with  this  store.  It's  definitely  worth  trying.

chian Wholesale apple computer
China
My Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 88

9. 2017-04-28 13:55 in response to: OPPO R9 Unlocked Phone

This  is  a  conscience  seller,  I  support  the  seller,  products  cheap,  good  quality  and  fast  transport

www.saleholy.com

China
My Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 88

10. 2017-04-28 13:56 in response to: OPPO R9 Unlocked Phone

This  is  a  conscience  seller,  I  support  the  seller,  products  cheap,  good  quality  and  fast  transport

www.saleholy.com

wanyansan
wanyansan
China
My Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 58

11. 2017-05-01 17:51 in response to: OPPO R9 Unlocked Phone

I  have  bought  from  here  twice  now  and  am  very  happy.  Products  were  great,  well  packaged  and  quick  delivery.  Excellent  service  and  products,Will  definitely  buy  from  here  again  and  recommend  to  anyone.

ransanlan
ransanlan
China
My Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 56

12. 2017-05-02 17:14 in response to: OPPO R9 Unlocked Phone

Would  I  order  something  from  them  again?  Absolutely...with  no  hesitation.

gansanjan
gansanjan
China
My Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 60

13. 2017-05-02 17:27 in response to: OPPO R9 Unlocked Phone

eansanxan
eansanxan
China
My Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 84

14. 2017-05-02 18:26 in response to: OPPO R9 Unlocked Phone

The  product  is  very  cheap,

wansanxan
wansanxan
China
My Company Website
Overall Ranking

15. 2017-05-04 10:27 in response to: OPPO R9 Unlocked Phone

I  received  the  goods,  the  goods  is  very  good,  thank  you  for  your  www.saleholy.com  merchant  let  me  I  want  to  the  goods

2wqsanj
2wqsanj
China
My Company Website
Overall Ranking

16. 2017-05-04 10:49 in response to: OPPO R9 Unlocked Phone

I  received  the  goods,  the  goods  is  very  well,  thank  you

wenqan
wenqan
China