2017 Apple MacBook Price in Ch
2017 Apple MacBook Price in Ch
China
My Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 60

2017-02-04 16:47 Reply
2017 Apple MacBook Price in China

The Apple MK4N2LL/A laptop is a notebook computer, great for use as a personal computer. It comes with an average size 12 inches display and a powerful Dual-Core Intel Core M 1.2GHz CPU processor. This Apple laptop model would work well for portability with its 2 pounds lightweight design and sleek gold look. Great for gaming, heavy duty processing or a work computer, this laptop is worth the price of $422.

Apple MacBook MK4N2LL/A 12-Inch Laptop with Retina Display Gold, 512 GB NEWEST VERSION. This Apple MK4N2LL/A laptop is a powerful computer that is great for more than the average usage. You can use it for development work, play the latest video games, video editing as well as watching movies online such as Netflix, visiting social media networks like Facebook and be able to communicate with friends and family online through programs such as Skype and much more! Store your important documents with ease using this laptops spacious 512GB hard drive storage. Whether you need to write your term paper, catch up on work or create the family budget, this Apple MK4N2LL/A mobile laptop allows you to multitask with 8 GB LPDDR3 SDRAM and the high end processing power of the Dual-Core Intel Core M 1.2GHz.

Apple MacBook MK4N2LL/A 12-Inch Laptop with Retina Display (Gold, 512 GB) NEWEST VERSION

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE & GET LATEST OFFERS

Specs:

SYSTEM FEATURES

1.2 GHz Dual-Core Intel Core M Processor (Turbo Boost up to 2.6 GHz) with 4 MB shared L3 cache
8 GB of 1600 MHz LPDDR3 RAM; 512 GB PCIe-based onboard flash storage
12-Inch IPS LED-backlit Display; 2304-by-1440 Resolution
Intel HD Graphics 5300
OS X Yosemite; USB-C Port Only
LAPTOP SYSTEM SPECIFICATIONS
ProcessorDual-Core Intel Core M 1.2GHz
RAM8 GB LPDDR3 SDRAM
HDD512 GB SSD
GraphicsIntel HD Graphics 5300
Screen12 inches
OSOS X Yosemite
Weight2 pounds
Dimensions

Price:

7.74 x 11.04 x 0.52

422$

This article has 1 Comment

1. If you are a college student who does not plan to run large programs on your laptop, this is the perfect machine for you.

My back ground with Apple products is quite limited. I have had two iPods as well as an iPhone; however, I have never owned a Macbook. My decision to get a Macbook was an easy one, after my Windows machine quite running to its full potential. The problem I faced was what type of Macbook to purchase.

For me, it was my final year of undergraduate school and I knew I needed something light weight, easily portable, and fast for graduate school. The 12 inch Macbook had just come out, which is half the reason I was so interested in it. It was brand new, no one I knew had it yet and it was advertised as the next best machine. The 13 inch Pro with retina was also in the running for me. I decided to go to the Apple store and look at the two models. I had thought to myself that the 12′ screen may seem a bit small, in fact it does not seem small at all. The laptop is so sleek and thin that the size of it really doesn’t seem too small. The computer is extremely light weight, so much so that I often forget it is my bag. The redesigned keyboard makes typing with ease a breeze. The screen quality is incredible with the retina display.

Two simple critiques I would like to make you aware of are first, the fact that there are only two ports, one of which being a headphone jack. This is understandable considering how thin the laptop is. Although, I did have to purchase the Apple USB-C to plug into the charging port to give the computer USB and HDMI ports. It can be a little obnoxious at times having the USB-C port hanging off the side of the laptop, but overall it is worth it to have the sleekness and portability the laptop offers. The second critique, is the charger. It is a new designed charger that does not have a notification light on it when the laptop is charging verses fully charged. Overall, this is extremely minuscule, but just something I feel is convenient to to have. The good thing is the laptop has ~10 hours of battery life, so charging the laptop is a rarity.

If you are in the market for a new laptop, the 12′ Macbook is definitely. the way to go. With its portability, retina display, sleekness, and overall quality, it makes the journey of purchasing worth every penny. The only thing you will question after purchasing it, is why you did not invest sooner.

Go to page
Post Topic  Ask Question