7 Replies Last post 2016-10-26 06:44 by rydnlow | Add to Watchlist
rydnlow
rydnlow
New Zealand
No Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 78

2016-10-15 15:13 Reply
MARINE AND TECH'''''''$10,000 ''''''''SCAM STAY AWAY!!!!! EC21 !!

$10,000 SCAM STAY AWAY !!!!!! """MARINE AND TECH""" EC21!!!!!!!!

HELLO EVERONE!!
I AM POSTING THIS BECAUSE I AM A VICTIM OF SCAM FROM A COMPANY CALLED "" MARINE AND TECH ''' SAYING THEY SELL OUTBOARD MOTORS DO NOT DO ANY TYPE OF TRADING WITH THESE HORRIBLE PEOPLE I HAVE LOST  $10,000 NEW ZEALAND DOLLARS THAT I HAVE WORKED SO HARD FOR!! this sick little person claims he is in japan well... he could be but! all money went to kuala lumper malaysia he will email you  under the name 'SALES MANAGER' HIS EMAIL salezretailz@gmail.com and globastock.en.ec21.com OTHER NAMES TO BEWARE OF: FOO ZE SHAN,  ANNA GOCOMIA, RICHARD GOCOMIA, RICHARD STEPHEN, NTESANG THATAYAONE, ADDRESS 286 jalan ampang kuala lumpur 45050 Malaysia , address no2 17-25, shinkawa 1,chome chuo-ku Tokyo Japan, do NOT ever send money through WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM UNLESS YOU ARE ABSOLUTLEY SURE OF THIS PERSON AND YOU DO A BACK ROUND CHECK ON THERE COMPANY this person had a fake shipping company called ''ONSHORE'' or ''EXONSHORE'' or "HIGHONSHORE" he even made a FAKE ''AIRWAYBILL''  AND ''TRACKING NUMBER''  I am not finished yet with these people and I never will be , when you think IT IS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE trust me it realy is MAKE SURE YOU DO YOUR HOMEWORK , we need to work together to stop people like this scumbag before they hurt other honest people like me and you.
PS- if there is anybody that can help me contact people about this please..... I will appreciate the feedback, thank you.

[ Last edited at 2016-10-15 15:13 ]

EC21 Administrator
EC21 Administrator
Korea
No Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: -

1. 2016-10-11 10:01 in response to: rydnlow
Re : MARINE AND TECH'''''''$10,000 ''''''''SCAM STAY AWAY!!!!! EC21 !!

Dear  rydnlow,  

Thank  you  for  your  report.  

We  searched  this  e-mail  address  "salezretailz@gmail.com"  and  
blocked  them  from  EC21.com.  
(They  already  changed  company  name  as  "Mega  Electronics  Sdn")  

If  you  have  find  any  suspected  fraudulent  company,  
please  submit  your  report  to  this  page.  
http://www.ec21.com/global/service/reportFraud.jsp  

Best  Regards
EC21  Service  Team  

simon liu
simon liu
China
My Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 56

2. 2016-10-12 15:10 in response to: rydnlow

OMG,

10000  is  not  a  little  money,  but  lost  now.
So,  I  would  like  really  to  alert  buyer  or  importer  on  the  safe  trade  with  your  suppliers  or  partners.

The  following  key  steps  will  help  you  avoid  lost  in  the  most  situation:
1)  supplier  background  scan  and  check
2)  physically  visit  your  supplier's  facility  (go  there  and  have  a  look,  feel  it),  if  you  can  not  go  there  in  person,  there  are  many  agent  can  do  it  for  you  at  $200  rate.  Spend  a  little  money  but  avoid  lost  big  money  (10000)
3)  Have  an  overall  risk  analysis  on  your  supplier  and  decide  "go"  or  "no  go"
4)  using  safe  payment,  such  as  escrow  payment,  bank  transfer  (to  company  account),  payapl...etc.  Please  don't  use  West  Union  to  pay

I  wish  such  knowledge  can  prevent  people  been  scammed.

Simon  Liu
CQS  manufacturing  consultant  limited  company

rydnlow
rydnlow
New Zealand
No Company Website
Overall Ranking

3. 2016-10-15 12:42 in response to: simon liu

hello

I wanted to let you know how much I appreciate your information on safe trading

as I am fairly new to importing goods I was hoping you could let me know a few of the agency's I can contact to check out company's before  I do any further trading with anybody else if you could help me it would be hugely appreciated!!

kindest regards lyle Hopkins (rydnlow)   

rydnlow
rydnlow
New Zealand
No Company Website
Overall Ranking

4. 2016-10-15 12:48 in response to: EC21 Administrator

hello thank you for assisting me with fraud from marine and tech

but what I don't understand is how is there company is still on ec21 for other people to be scammed?

shouldn't there company be completely removed?????????  

SUNEXP2011
SUNEXP2011
India
My Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 176

5. 2016-10-15 22:59 in response to: rydnlow

Dear sir, Lot of scams are thre But Ec21.com never identify them and they approve them with Trade OK or Trade PRO, here the genuine company is trapped. You too took big chance & have to pay for it. We always avoid company from South East Asia as they are noting to sell but to make frauds & bring bad name to their country, Hard luck, be careful for next time. We have some connection there & can try to look for them. If you need any help please send mail : sanjayexports2000@rediffmail.com

heinzee
heinzee
Australia
No Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 52

6. 2016-10-19 07:05 in response to: rydnlow

Onwater ltd is a company not to be trusted. They took my money and never supplied the motor or a refund as they promised to do. Every time I asked about where my motor was the would demand more motor for extra charges. Even now they are wanting another $1100.00 to ship a replacement motor. I was dealing with a Ken Sadao. When we rang the company they told us that he still worked for them and gave us his direct phone number. We rang Ken Sadao and told us to send him a email and he would sort it out. When I sent him a email he replied saying did not know anything about it and his manager would ship a replacement motor, all I had to do was pay Onwater ltd another $1100.00.
the person I transferred the fund to was 
NTESANG THATAYAONE

rydnlow
rydnlow
New Zealand
No Company Website
Overall Ranking

7. 2016-10-26 06:44 in response to: rydnlow

hello  thank  you  heinzee  for  your  feedback  I  appreciate  it,
I  was  wanting  to  know  did  you  receive  any  money  or  your  motor?
please  keep  me  posted  I  will  be  grateful  ,
and  please  if  there  is  anymore  info  names...  banks...  money  transfer  company's...  there  dealing  through  please  please  let  me  know    

im  definitely  not  finshed  with  this  dirty  little  scam  man  
I  have  given  him  so  many  chances  to  redeem  himself  and  just  to  prove  to  me  he  and  his  company
actually  exists  but  no  luck  what  so  ever,

I  am  currently  working  with  some  top  investigation  teams  to  track  this  person  down  and  bring  him  to
reality  of  course  at  my  expense...  but  it  is  worth  it,  I  don't  care  what  I  have  to  do  OR  how  long  it  takes  me  or  how  much  it  cost  me  I  will  not  stop  until  I  find  him  this  is  no  longer  business  NOW  it  is  personal!!!!  how  dear  he  steal  from  me  and  my  family  no  one  f**ks  with  my  family  and  there  well  being!!          
once  again  thank  you  for  feedback  
kindest  regards.

Go to page
Reply  Post Topic  Ask Question