williamwang
williamwang
China
My Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 60

2016-09-10 13:04 Reply
sourcing challenge for made to measure products

Whatever sourcing and sales guys both like large quantity order, since most of them think it is much easier than small order dealing with. 

But right now small order and made to measure sourcing will be challenged for global sourcing activity.
          1. For suppliers it will increase extra cost for single products. since one product they have a same process.
          2. For client, they also have increased transportation and operation cost. 

How to deal with? More frequent business travel is not working on that and should be high pressure for operation cost. The real door to door service and additional further service will be coming. 

As suppliers we need to improve our service quality and promote our product real value, not only focus on the low price competitive. 

As clients you have shared more information and done a long term strategy with your supplier as partner development together. 

Afeson farmers
Afeson farmers
Nigeria
My Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 54

1. 2016-09-13 20:00 in response to: williamwang
Re : sourcing challenge for made to measure products

My  Name  is  Ikelia,  am  from  AFESON  TRADING  AND  LOCAL  FARMERS  from  west  Africa  Nigeria,.  Meanwhile  My  company  can  be  of  good  help  and  service  on  the  listed  Raw  material  you  are  interested  in.  you  can  contact  me  by  email  for  proper  details...afesonlimited@hotmail.com...or  skype  @  afeson_farmers...

Go to page
Reply  Post Topic  Ask Question