silbi
silbi
United Arab Emirates
My Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 60

2016-07-29 19:50 Reply
looking for a big investment opening in the middle east to invest and partner

I am a private investor currently searching for positive investment opportunities and investment openings in all fields of life. I have a ready capital of $35.000.000 USD ( Thirty five millions USD) to invest in any running business with positive profit margin which needs additional capital for business expansion. contact email simonachidiachu@minister.com

houseman
houseman
Indonesia
No Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 52

1. 2016-08-11 02:57 in response to: silbi
Re : looking for a big investment opening in the middle east to invest and partner

dear  sir,
we're  just  starting  trading  business  and  need  capital  support,  main  business  in  biomass  product,  furniture,  and    spices,  so  can  you  help  me,  please  contact  me

gama
gama
Turkey
No Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 52

2. 2016-08-12 03:29 in response to: silbi
Re : looking for a big investment opening in the middle east to invest and partner

Dear Sir,
How are you ?
We are a importer company in furniture hardware market in Turkey. We sell cabinet hinge,ball bearing slide and other furniture fittings. We're planning to manufacture cabinet hinge and drawer slides in Turkey. 
The Turkish government gives very good support for  foreign investment. (Such as tax exemption,free land allocation.)
If you are interested pls. contact us.

Mustafa Zekai

GAMA Hinge Company

K.Bakkalköy Mh. Serifaliyolu cd No:37 Atasehir/Istanbul-TURKEY
Phone : 902166601985
Mobile: 905325825107
Whatsapp 905465108040
gamahinge@gmail.com
gamascrew@gmail.com

wilsonColin
wilsonColin
United Kingdom
My Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 12

3. 2016-08-25 14:29 in response to: silbi

Dear  sir.  
we  are  wilsoc  ltd  based  in  united  kingdom,dealer  of  consumer  electronics  in  large  trade.We  stand  as  a  trading  company  and    a  wholesale  &  distributor.If  you  are  ambitious  and  ready  to  invest,then  you  stand  a  chance  of  success  because  i  could  help  you  as  soon  as  you  ready.  

Wilson  collin  \

WILSOC  LTD  
Phone  no:+447087646137  
Email:wilsocltd@yahoo.com

thulz
thulz
South Africa
No Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 66

4. 2016-08-31 18:39 in response to: silbi

Hello Sir

My name is Thulisile Shange from South Africa and I've just Started the business of Selling Please i would really love for you to please invest in my business

Thanks and Regards
Thulisile Shange
+27614380609
mamdimar@gmail.com

Morris
Morris
United States
My Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 54

5. 2017-06-15 02:04 in response to: houseman

Sir,

Please contact us at doncocars@mail2usa.com for your capital support.

Thanks
Mr. Scott

Go to page
Reply  Post Topic  Ask Question