COMMUNITY Community Help  |  Community Rules
0 Replies | Add to Watchlist
My Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 84
Rank: 224

2016-06-24 16:10 Reply
Apply for China Visa
If you want to go to China, you need to apply for a China visa to go to this country. 

We can help people from many countries with one year multiple China visa, invitation letter, China work visa and China residence permit. 

If you need help, you can contact: 
Contact Person:Freda Kong
Hongkong Dada Enterprise Services Limited
Mobile: +8613570426968
Wechat: 13570426968
QQ: 2723207784
Telephone: 86-020-28071838
Address:Room 2501, South Tower, World Trade Centre, 371-375 Huanshidong Road, Yuexiu District, Guangzhou, China (Line 5, Taojin Metro Station, Exit B)
Go to page
Post Topic  Ask Question