COMMUNITY Community Help  |  Community Rules
This question is still unsolved. (10 pts) (Learn More)
3 Replies Last post 2016-07-12 15:47 by jadesky | Add to Watchlist
jadesky
jadesky
China
My Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 84

2016-06-14 16:20 Answer
How could foreigners apply for Guangzhou driving license

My boss is from India. He wants to drive in Guangzhou but we have heard that he needs to apply for a Guangzhou driving license first. So how can he apply for it? 

fredakong
fredakong
China
No Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 10

1. 2016-06-14 18:03 in response to: jadesky
Re : How could foreigners apply for Guangzhou driving license

外国人申请广州驾照的所需资料:自己国家驾照、护照、驾照照片和照片回执、体检报告、临时住宿证明。
详情请咨询020-28071838,希望对您有所帮助。

Guangzhou Driving License application procedure & documents: 
Driving License of Home Country, Passport, Driving License Photo and Photo Receipt, Physical Exam Report as well as Temporary Residence Form

For further inqueries pls contact 020-28071838. Hope this information is helpful to you. 

jadesky
jadesky
China
My Company Website
Overall Ranking

2. 2016-06-27 14:30 in response to: fredakong

thank you very much

jadesky
jadesky
China
My Company Website
Overall Ranking

3. 2016-07-12 15:47 in response to: jadesky

My  boss  went  to  a  company  called  Dada  at  world  trade  center  at  huanshidong  road  in  taojin  China.  We  think  the  staff  there  are  professional.  They  dress  like  bank  staff  with  their  business  suit  and  the  business  suit  is  with  a  waistcoat.  They  ask  my  boss  to  provide  driving  license  original  in  India,  passport  original.  They  require  him  for  physical  exam  and  provide  temporary  residence  form.  Of  course,  photo  is  also  required.  They  remind  that  the  visa  must  be  at  least  3  months  or  above  validity  with  each  stay  at  least  90  days  for  the  driving  license.  Foreigners  do  not  need  the  handling  exam  for  guangzhou  driving  license  only  theory  test  is  ok.  The  languages  of  the  test  are  various.  My  boss  chose  English.  

Go to page
Answer  Post Topic  Ask Question