IMEX Sourcing
China
My Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 108

2015-04-15 15:06 Reply
117th Canton Fair Starts today!

Hi All,

I hope you are doing well. As Canton Fair starts today, I just wanted to touch base & see if you are in China or planning to comedown to attend the Canton Fair. Our office is just 20 minutes away from the Canton Fair venue and in case you are in China, we would absolutely love to invite you tour office and see if we can be of any value to you.

During the Canton Fair, we also offer a free consultation session for importers to discuss their import plans or challenges. This is given by Ashish & you can find more info on this here: http://imexsourcingservices.com/free-consultation-china-imports

We would love to talk about your import plans as well as how we may be able to add significant value to your imports not only through sourcing, risk management and quality control but also through other services such s product recommendations.

You may also want to check out Ashish’s latest blog post on Canton Fair here - Is it worth spending money on a trip to Canton Fair?

I will look forward to hearing from you and seeing you in Guangzhou.

If you can make it, please let me know your time availability so I can make necessary arrangements and book a slot for you.

Many Thanks
Elizabeth

[ Last edited at 2015-04-15 15:06 ]

Go to page
Post Topic  Ask Question