REAL  DEALS
REAL DEALS
Cameroon
My Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 90

2014-12-26 18:04 Reply
MAZUT M100, D2 , JP54

I am  from Cameroon  and  we  are  trading company  ,  we  supply  D2, MAZUT M100, JP54   etc,  i am  looking for  real buyers, are there  real buyers  here who can  buy from us?

union-neft
union-neft
Russia
My Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 26

1. 2015-09-21 19:09 in response to: REAL DEALS
Re : MAZUT M100, D2 , JP54

URGENT”

UNION-NEFT  in  conjunction  with  its  End-Seller  company,  has  a  product  now  in  Fujairah  port  UAE,  ready  to  be  lifted  by  buyer,  (DIP  &  PAY).  D2,  100,000  MT  and  Crude  Oil.  This  does  not  required  any  advance  payment.  If  your  interested  on  the  offer,  it  only  require  ICPO,  the  buyer  and  seller  meet  in  Dubai  UAE,  sign  the  contract  and  conduct  the  Dip  Test  and  when  satisfy  pay  for  the  product.  You  can  discuses  with  your  Buyers,  Partners  and  Attorney.  but  note,  the  product  is  already  in  Dubai  and  the  meeting  will  be  in  Dubai  UAE,also.

If  your  interested  in  the  product,  kindly  contact  us  immediately  on  the  following  Email:  union-neft@mail.ru,

Best  Regards,

DMITRY  POPOV  CEO  
UNION-NEFT  COMPANY  MOSCOW
TEL,  +7925-5485774
SKYPE  ,dmitry.popov247

Boris121
Boris121
Russia
My Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 52

2. 2017-01-09 18:16 in response to: REAL DEALS
Re : MAZUT M100, D2 , JP54

We  Oao  Krasnov  Oil  and  Gas  LLC  are  registered  agency  and  direct  seller  mandate  to  russian  refinery  ,We  are  into  the  supply  of  agro  refined  fertilizers  and  petroleum  products,and  we  are  globally  renowned  dynamic  business  entity  dealing  in  petroleum  products.Ref  to  our  last  correspondence  I  would  like  to  present  to  you  our  BITUMEN  product.  
However  in  case  of  your  interest,  our  additional  offered  products  such  as  M100-Mazut  100  Gost  10585-99  &  10585-75,Liquid  crude  oil,D2-  GAS  OIL(DIESEL)  LO.2-62  GOST  305-82,JP54-AVIATION  
KEROSENE  COLONIAL  GRADE  54  RUSSAIN  ORIGIN,AVIATION  TURBINE  JET  FUEL  A-1,LIQUIDIFIED  NATURAL  GAS  ,UREA  ,  DAP  ,SUNFLOWER  ,REBCO  ,  CST-180  FUEL  OIL,LIQUID  PETROLEUM  GAS.GOST  20448-90.  
Our  company  has  best  price  offers  for  the  items  indicated.  In  addition,  further  details  regarding  the  material  specification  can  be  provided  as  per  client's  request.We  would  like  to  take  this  great  opportunity  for  offering  these  items  with  best  possible  prices.  

we  hope  to  get  into  business  with  you  soon.  
Please  do  not  hesitate  to  contact  us  if  you  need  any  further  information.  
Email  :  kranovgas@mail.ru  
skype  :  boris.dmitry  
Looking  forward  to  hearing  from  you  and  wishing  you  the  very  best  of  business.  

Best  Regards  
Mr.  Boris  Dmitry

Go to page
Reply  Post Topic  Ask Question