4 Replies Last post 2015-01-22 22:05 by GlennBaldwin | Add to Watchlist
clndebt
clndebt
China
My Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 108

2014-11-25 14:49 Reply
Do you check credit report of the supplier when doing business?

We are lawyers to investigate and issue credit report for Chinese companies which cover the company’s share structure, finance status, asset, bank account, annual inspection, lawsuit and panelty history etc. We also check contract for client as per Chinese laws to ensure the client to be safely protected when doing business with Chinese companies.  Looking for business referral agency around the world. Please write to: info@clndebt.com Website: www.clndebt.com

Mack LIU

Partner, THE CLN LAW GROUP
President, China Legal & Accounting Network (Hongkong) Limited
TEL:  +86 21 5199 5541 (direct line)  +86 21 6418 2255 (general line) 
FAX: +86 21 6129 4575 MOBILE: 1360 189 9695
EMAIL: mliu@clndebt.com SKYPE: china-attorney WECHAT: clndebt
上海市小木桥路251号天亿大厦901室 Suite 901, Tianyi Mansion, 251 Xiaomuqiao Road, Shanghai 200032, China

credit report | risk control | document review | inspect transaction | debt collection | civil litigation | criminal accusation | fraud alert 

IMEX Sourcing
IMEX Sourcing
China
My Company Website
Overall Ranking

1. 2014-12-02 12:10 in response to: clndebt
Re : Do you check credit report of the supplier when doing business?

Hi!  Yes!

When  dealing  with  foreign  companies  it  is  very  critical  to  perform  due  diligence.  That  is  ,  it  is  important  to  research  your  potential  suppliers  or  alternatively  you  can  use  quality  control  and  inspection  companies  such  us  our  self.

We  have  various  company  verification  services  ranging  from  a  company  background check  to  supplier  visits  &  a  more  intensive  “Factory  Audit”. 

Our  360  degree  service  is  the  most  comprehensive  cost  &  risk  management  
service  incorporating  various  risk  management  measures  like  Chinese  contracts,  Inspections  and  other  quality  control  levers.  

You  can  find  more  info  on  our  website  about  the  various  services  or  contact  me  

Thanks,
Linkedin: Elizabeth

[ Last edited at 2014-12-02 12:10 ]

Senglong
Senglong
Cambodia
My Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 64

2. 2014-12-12 21:30 in response to: IMEX Sourcing

Hello, i need you help me somthing such as; 1- verify with supplier 2- i need you advice to me something about buying goods online in china, Because have alot scamper on internet, I don't trust . I hope you can help me B/R Senglong

IMEX Sourcing
IMEX Sourcing
China
My Company Website
Overall Ranking

3. 2014-12-13 13:42 in response to: clndebt

Hi  Senglong,

Could  you  please  send  me  more  details  at  our  contact  email  at  info[at]imexsourcingservices[dot]com  just  replace  [at]  with  @  and  [dot]  with  .

Thanks,
Liz

GlennBaldwin
GlennBaldwin
United States
My Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 26

4. 2015-01-22 22:05 in response to: clndebt

Yea,  I  do  check  the  credit  reports  when  dealing  international  boundary  even  locally  too.  I  do  believe  that  every  business  should  follow  the  same  and  go  through  the  same.  They  must  go  through  credit  history  by  putting  expenses  (such  as  a  business  phone  line)  in  their  business  name  and  using  a  commercial  bank  account  to  pay  their  bills.

Go to page
Reply  Post Topic  Ask Question