COMMUNITY Community Help  |  Community Rules
This question is still unsolved. (10 pts) (Learn More)
10 Replies Last post 2017-01-04 22:53 by gary123 | Add to Watchlist
Eddie64
Eddie64
Russia
No Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 60

2014-09-19 19:19 Answer
Does anyone work with Gulfex Medical Supplies Limited?

HI

I am trying to deal with Gulfex Medical Supplies Limited (Stanley Edwin sales manager), but I have worries about the way of payment.  I propose to do a bank transfer with all company details (address, bank account, name and etc.) However they ask to pay through WU or Money Gram, cause the order amount is less than the minimum order. Saying that it's company's financial policy, and they are not allowed to get the payment less than 3000 euros. And why euros company is in UK?

Anyone dealt with them? Any suggestions? 

joe Ice
joe Ice
United States
My Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 70

1. 2014-10-01 08:44 in response to: Eddie64
Re : Does anyone work with Gulfex Medical Supplies Limited?

yes  i  tried  buying  some  Botox  But  the  methods  of  payment  was  not  clear  to  me  as  well.  But  finally  changed  my  mine  and  place  my  order  from  Joe  .  So  finally  bought  both  the  Roxy  30  and  Botox    From  him.  He  shipped  discreetly.  His  contact  details  again  is  :joefredchemist01@gmail.com

(707)    335-7489      

IMEX Sourcing
IMEX Sourcing
China
My Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 108

2. 2014-10-02 15:44 in response to: Eddie64

Hi  Eddie,

When  dealing  with  foreign  companies  it  is  very  critical  to  perform  due  diligence.  That  is  ,  it  is  important  to  research  your  potential  suppliers  or  alternatively  you  can  use  quality  control  and  inspection  companies  such  us  our  self.

The  information  provided  by  a  potential  supplier  on  its  website  and  other  media  channels  is  a  good  start,  but  you  need  to  verify  whether  a  supplier  in  fact  exists  and  is  what  it  claims  to  be.

Also  please  check  my  previous  post  regarding  Payment Method Options When Paying Suppliers

As  you  can  see  on  that  post  paying  via  money  transfers  is  highly  risky  for  a  buyer.    When  you  pay  by  WU,  you  are  paying  to  an  individual  and  there  is  not  much  you  can  do,  if  they  simply  disappear  after  getting  the  payment.

Liz,
IMEX Sourcing Services

[ Last edited at 2014-10-02 15:44 ]

Nizer Liao
Nizer Liao
China
My Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 80

3. 2014-11-06 11:22 in response to: Eddie64

Woo  ,be  careful  about  it  .
God  bless  you  .
Nizer  Liao

Eric M
Eric M
United States
No Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 72

4. 2014-12-01 03:22 in response to: Eddie64

Joe  thanks  very  much.  I  just  received  my  parcel  and  the  quality  was  nice  

GlennBaldwin
GlennBaldwin
United States
My Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 26

5. 2015-02-26 17:05 in response to: Eddie64

No,  we  haven’t  dealt  with  them.  But  I  would  suggest  you  to  do  proper  research  for  any  company  before  any  business  deal  as  Importing  stock  from  overseas  is  a  lot  more  complex  than  picking  up  the  phone,  placing  your  order  and  waiting  for  the  goods  to  arrive.  The  cheapest  supplier  is  not  necessarily  the  best  supplier  to  deal  with  for  imports.  It  is  more  important  to  find  a  reputable  supplier.  Ask  to  see  a  list  of  customers  that  your  potential  supplier  supplies  and  contact  them  for  references.  Do  also  go  for  the  credit  check  on  the  company.

Lesa007danny
Lesa007danny
United Kingdom
No Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 52

6. 2015-11-29 02:51 in response to: Eddie64

Don't  do  business  with  Gulflex  it's  a  scam  !!  I  never  received  product  !!!  

fraud crusher
fraud crusher
United States
No Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 68

7. 2016-02-26 06:52 in response to: Lesa007danny

SO what happen you said you got the stuff first? is this them?

fraud crusher
fraud crusher
United States
No Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 68

8. 2016-02-26 06:54 in response to: Lesa007danny

So what happen you said you order items and got it the first time?

gary231
gary231
France
My Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 54

9. 2017-01-04 22:53 in response to: Lesa007danny

Quoting from Lesa007danny :

Don't  do  business  with  Gulflex  it's  a  scam  !!  I  never  received  product  !!!  

Dear Sir,

I am Gary Haddad, CEO of SARL GHMC, one of the top wholesaler of Dermal fillers in France with over 2 millions euros in monthly sales.

I came across your website online and thought you could be interested in a new or additional supplier.

Thus, please find attached our price list for fillers and mesotherapy as well as cannulas and skin care products.

This list is open to slight negotiation depending on your buying quantities per reference and as a whole. 

If our offers seems interesting to you, do not hesitate to get back to me. 

Kind regards,

Gary Haddad

Founder and Director of Buy and Sales

SARL GHMC

12 Rue de Ponthieu, Paris, 75008

Whatsapp/viber: +33 7 61 64 80 17

invoice@ghmc.fr

gary231
gary231
France
My Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 54

10. 2017-01-04 22:53 in response to: Eddie64

Dear Sir, I am Gary Haddad, CEO of SARL GHMC, one of the top wholesaler of Dermal fillers in France with over 2 millions euros in monthly sales. I came across your website online and thought you could be interested in a new or additional supplier. Thus, please find attached our price list for fillers and mesotherapy as well as cannulas and skin care products. This list is open to slight negotiation depending on your buying quantities per reference and as a whole. If our offers seems interesting to you, do not hesitate to get back to me. Kind regards, Gary Haddad Founder and Director of Buy and Sales SARL GHMC 12 Rue de Ponthieu, Paris, 75008 Whatsapp/viber: +33 7 61 64 80 17 Skype: ghaddadj invoice@ghmc.fr

Go to page
Answer  Post Topic  Ask Question