shep
shep
Russia
No Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 60

2014-07-10 12:06 Reply
Shanghai Vincor BioEngineering Co., Ltd. – SCAMMER

Shanghai Vincor BioEngineering Co., Ltd. – SCAMMER, swindler, cheat (www.shvbe.com) (amy@shvbe.com) (admin@shvbe.com)   Tel: 0311-80682998  phone: 14730432998 Skype:vincor.shanghai

I recommend not to do business with this company – lose their minds after receiving the money, extremely negligent attitude to the shipment ( long delays, open package – the goods have problems with customs – goods remain at the customs). Initially give a promise if problems to repeat the parcel post – lie. After claim include a mode of silence!

IMEX Sourcing
IMEX Sourcing
China
My Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 108

1. 2014-11-24 16:48 in response to: shep
Re : Shanghai Vincor BioEngineering Co., Ltd. – SCAMMER

Hi, 

When  dealing  with  Chinese  suppliers  it  is  very  critical  to  perform  due  diligence.  That  is,  it  is  important  to  research  your  possible  supplier  or  alternatively  you  can  use  quality  control  and  inspection  companies  such  as  our  self.   

We  have  various  company  verification  services  ranging  from  a  company  background  check  to  supplier  visits  &  a  more  intensive  “Factory  Audit”.  Our  360  degree  service  is  the  most  comprehensive  cost  &  risk  management  service  incorporating  various  risk  management  measures  like  Chinese  contracts,  Inspections  and  other  quality  control  levers.   

You  can  find  more  info  on  our  website  about  the  various  services  or  contact  me  via  PM  for  more  info. 

Thanks, 
LinkedIn: Elizabeth

[ Last edited at 2014-11-24 16:48 ]

Nizer Liao
Nizer Liao
China
My Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 80

2. 2014-11-06 11:26 in response to: shep

Dear  ,I  also  meet  a  man  from  Russia  who  cheated  me  $1000  .It  is  not  too  much  and  he  refused  to  contact  with  me  .When  I  left  message  in  skype  ,he  never  answered  .Really  need  honest  partners  .
Others,what  products  are  you  major  in  ?I  sell  phones  and  tablets  ,as  well  as  the  related  accessories  .Possible  to  hear  from  you  ?Write  to  me  nizi156852009@126.com  

DRWILLIAMS2005
DRWILLIAMS2005
United States
No Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 22

3. 2014-11-20 07:24 in response to: shep

fOR  ME  I  SELL  QUALITY  PAIN  PILLS  AND  RELIEFS  

Reliable  and  discreet  supplies  of  Opiates  pain  reliever  Prometh  VC  ,  Diazepam,  Purple  Lean  .Trees  all  brands  .  Weightless  ,  body  building  and  Fitness  ,  Steroids.  Cough  and  chest  pain  .  100%  discreet  and  reliable  .  Available  within  USA  and  Europe  .  For  serious  hommies  no  fuckers  buddies  .  Hit  me  at  :  or  send  me  a  friend  request  on  my  timeline  .  Adderall30mg  Xanax  2mg  bars  Dillies8mg  Suboxone8mg  Opana40mg  vicodin  Oxy80mg  Percocet  10  mg  Ritalin30mg  Phentermine  37.5mg  Valium  Morphine  Actavis  promethazine  with  codeine  purple  cough  syrup  Steroids  Anabolics  Sex  Pills  Fents  patches,50mcg,75mcg,100mcg  Kush/Hash.  products  are  of  high  quality  and  affordable  prices.  Contact  back  via  Text  at      Or  send  me  friend  request  on  my  timeline  .  Express  delivery  is  available  VIA  UPS  FedEx  EMS
CONTACT  ME  AT  williamspharm2005@gmail.com  or  text  me  via  3232075429

Go to page
Reply  Post Topic  Ask Question