COMMUNITY Community Help  |  Community Rules
This question is still unsolved. (10 pts) (Learn More)
4 Replies Last post 2014-05-29 11:25 by IMEX Sourcing | Add to Watchlist
Zannie Man
Zannie Man
United States
My Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 246

2014-03-11 14:16 Answer
don't accept credit cards?????

Has anyone from USA ordered from Fuxing technology  Co. Ltd in China and received their goods in a week, as they promise in their correspondence?

bamboo tableware
bamboo tableware
China
My Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 54

1. 2014-04-01 11:22 in response to: Zannie Man
Re : don't accept credit cards?????

Yes,  usually  we  don't  accept  credit  cards.  We  advise  the  cilent  send  the  payment  to  our  company  account  or  Western  Union  if  it  is  the  sample  fee.

Bamboo  biodegradable  tableware  supplier

Xianning  YuanShan  Bamboo  Industry  Co.,  ltd.
Stephanie
stephanie@hbyuanshan.com.cn
www.hbyuanshan.com

Zannie Man
Zannie Man
United States
My Company Website
Overall Ranking

2. 2014-04-02 10:23 in response to: Zannie Man

I  received  package  after  sending  fuxing  technology  $600  W/U  and  they  sent  me  worthless,  toxic,  vae  emulsoid  powder  that  made  me  terribly  ill!!!!      I  spent  $300  to  have  it  tested  at  a  lab  to  determine  what  it  was......emulsoid  powder,  they  said  Im  was  lucky  I  didn't  DIE!!!!    Fuxing  technology  is  dangerous  you  pay  hundred$  of  dollars  for  'medicine'  for  you  and  your  family  AND  they  send  you  poison  instead!!!!!    I  wish  they  would  have  just  sent  me  nothing!!!!!    They  won't  even  apologize  or  refund  my  money!!!  I  sent  them  all  the  evidence  including  their  tracking  #  on  package  and  proof  I  W/u  the  $6oo  and  they  nwon't  even  return  my  emails!!!!  BEWARE  OF  FUXING  TECHNOLOGY!!!!    THEY  ARE  THE  WORST<  MOST  DASNGEROUS  SCAMMERS  I'VE  MET  IN    30YEARS!!!!!    I  almost  DIED  and  was  in  ICU  for  3  daYS  THANX  TO  THEM!!!  i  WILL  NEVER  w/u  $$  TO  cHINA  EVER  AGAIN,  i  LEARNED  MY  LESSON!!!    tHEY  TRAWL  LIKE  BOTTOM  FEEDERS  FOR  MOST  OF  THJEIR  victim$  ON  ec21...fraud  alert!!!

Zannie Man
Zannie Man
United States
My Company Website
Overall Ranking

3. 2014-04-02 10:50 in response to: Zannie Man

NEVER w/U $$$$ to China , especially to fuxing technology who $ell$ medicine and delivers POISON instead... BEWARE!!!  FRASUD ALERT!!!! Fuxing technology+SCAMMERS!!

IMEX Sourcing
IMEX Sourcing
China
My Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 108

4. 2014-05-29 11:25 in response to: Zannie Man

Dear  Zannie,

We  help  a  lot  of  clients  verify  companies  in  Mainland  China  &  Taiwan.  We  have  various  company  verification  services  ranging  from  a  company  background  check  to  supplier  visits  &  a  more  intensive  “Factory  Audit”.  Our  360  degree  service  is  the  most  comprehensive  cost  &  risk  management  service  incorporating  various  risk  management  measures  like  Chinese  contracts,  Inspections  and  other  quality  control  levers.  

You  can  find  more  info  on  our  website  about  the  various  services  or  contact  me  via  PM  for  more  info.

Elizabeth

[ Last edited at 2014-05-29 11:25 ]

Go to page
Answer  Post Topic  Ask Question