Leatherfan100
Leatherfan100
Germany
No Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 62

2012-05-03 18:55 Reply
Target Leather Fashion Karachi, Sindh, Rafique Shahzad is a fraud company

I warn for orders by this leather company. Because i think this is a fraud company
I've ordered in January 2011 and paid for leather clothing. Since1 year I am waiting for the delivery. The boss of this company, Rafique Shahzad , responds to requests as well as not at all and if they are being lied to. I have now the German general consulate and asked the Pakistani police for help. It is now 15 months ago, after I've paid. I got lots of promises delivery of the company, but have not received goods. The company requires advance payment.
If they do not lose their money to, then they are looking for a reputable company.

Company Name: TARGET LEATHER FASHION
Street Address: Plot C-304 Impire Estate Sector 14 / B Shadman# 2
City: Karachi
Province/State: Sindh
Country/Region: Pakistan
Zip: 75850
Telephone: 92-21-6921688
Mobile Phone: 00923332466281
Fax: 92-21-6901851

Export Department

Rafique Shahzad
TARGET LEATHER FASHION
Tel.       +92-21-36921688, 92-21- 36963403
Fax.      +92-21-36901851 
E-mail :
targetleather@yahoo.com            
E-mail :
info_targetleather@yahoo.com
Web site: www.target-leather.com

EC21 Administrator
EC21 Administrator
Korea
No Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: -

1. 2012-05-09 14:59 in response to: Leatherfan100
Re : Target Leather Fashion Karachi, Sindh, Rafique Shahzad is a fraud company

Dear  Rafique  Shahzad,

Thank  you  for  your  message.  
We  will  contact  and  send  them  warning  message.  

And  unless  they  reply  with  satisfactory  answer,  we  will  block  their  account  by  16th,  May.

Best  Regards
EC21  Service  Team  

Leatherfan100
Leatherfan100
Germany
No Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 62

2. 2012-07-23 17:42 in response to: Leatherfan100
Re : Target Leather Fashion Karachi, Sindh, Rafique Shahzad is a fraud company

Since February 2012, the company promises to open this dispute once again on me to deliver my leather goods. To date 24/7/12 I have emails out with promises and excuses, no lies, get leather goods. Here are some emails to the company. I advise only fingers away from this company before ordering.
I have received hundreds of emails with such delivery promises, I get nothing

email from 29.05.12

Dear Thomas

Thanks for your mail. No sir we haven’t forget you just very busy to managing all the pending things. We are trying to finish all the stock bugs. We have taken the Bondage Cat suits in process and preparing it perfectly according to your instruction and now we have a good quality of leather belts I hope everything will be fine and you will happy to receive your products.  

Just wait few more days as we have huge burden of pending items and shipments.     

Hope to hear from you soon….
Thank you in advance for your prompt attention and all cooperation.
With regards from Karachi, we remain faithfully.

Regards
_____ Rafique Shahzad

email from 25.06.12

Dear Thomas
Thanks for your mail. I am sorry I am currently out of country I am in Russia. I personally instructed to my Shipping department to make your shipment at earliest but due to an political leader death in Our city we had 3 days holidays because of this I think its delayed to ship however I am trying to reach my staff and trying to get the update of your shipment and tracking number so I can send it to you. Please you don’t worry your shipment is ready as I personally review it on the finally finishing process.

Regards
_____ Rafique Shahzad

email from 26.06.12

Dear Thomas
Thanks for your mail. I am sorry but it seems that our luck is stuck-up somewhere.
Pakistan's top court (Supreme Court) has disqualified Prime Minister on 19th of June because of this whole country population on demonstration because of the all the courier transports are out of the route and our factory is still closed you can see the Video below linked I am out of countery because of this I cant say any this what the status currently is. However please make sure that your shipment is ready to ship as we promised.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-18510898

we will make it posible to ship your carton as soon as we will get an opertunity to ship I have already instructed.

Regards
_____ Rafique Shahzad

email from 16.07.12

Dear Thomas
Thanks for your mail. I hope you had a nice vacation. I stopped to ship your carton as you sad you will not available till 14th of July. Well we will try to make it possible to ship your carton during this week.

Regards
_____ Rafique Shahzad

Go to page
Reply  Post Topic  Ask Question