parkerlanepoland
Poland
No Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 60

2017-04-06 21:23 Reply
UK high street-ex-chain stock lots , factory overstock, clearance stock, etc

Hello, 
 I am writing you on behalf of Parker Lane Limited in London. We are the leading European fashion wholesale supplier of UK high street stock- clothing, shoes & fashion accessories. We sell ex-chain stock lots , factory overstock, clearance stock, surplus stock, shop & online returns from the current fashion trends and seasons. We work directly and with some of them exclusively with companies. Our goods are priced between 8-12% of the original retail price. 
We work directly and with some of them exclusively with companies like CarvelaCoastDKNYDuneFreyaOasisPhase EightTed BakerTommy HilfigerWarehouseWhistles and many more. 

New styles are received on a daily basis and available in quantities from 500 to 25.000 units per style. As an example, please see attached few photos of the stock lots that we currently have available. 
We have warehouses in London and Warsaw, Poland and have a very modern logistic system in place.

We are looking for new buyers  for our goods, therefore I wanted to discuss a possible cooperation with your company. Should you be interested, please contact me by email or telephone.

Best Regards, 
-- 
Natalia Cieśla
Sales Manager 
Mobile: +48 512 382 835
E
mail: natalia@parkerlanegroup.com

Go to page
Post Topic  Ask Question