April Binaday
China
My Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 4

2010-10-12 12:31 Reply
How To Match Handbags With Your Evening Dress

How To Match Handbags With Your Evening Dress

If you have got plump and short body, avoid using large handbags. They would make not match your appearance. The best-suited option in such a case is short and small bags .They also add to your personality, as you'll look taller than what you actually are. For thin and tall body, handbags are generally not suitable. Instead, a shoulder bag is more apt for your body and the occasion. However, the size of the shoulder bag should always be taken into consideration. As the body is tall and thin, you should consider a large handbag.

[ Last edited at 2010-10-12 12:31 ]

April Binaday
April Binaday
China
My Company Website
Overall Ranking

1. 2010-10-12 12:36 in response to: April Binaday
Re : How To Match Handbags With Your Evening Dress

While the shape should oppose your body type for maximum flattery, the size of the bag should be in proportion to your figure. 

woman who is 6 feet tall and a size 14 would look lost with a teensy hand-held bag. A petite size 0 would look overwhelmed by an enormous slouchy bag.

April Binaday
April Binaday
China
My Company Website
Overall Ranking

2. 2010-10-13 14:56 in response to: April Binaday

The rounder your figure, the more structured your bag should be. That doesn't mean that you have to carry a hard box around to counterbalance your womanly shape: rectangular or square silhouettes in soft leathers or fabrics will do the trick.

April Binaday
April Binaday
China
My Company Website
Overall Ranking

3. 2010-10-14 16:22 in response to: April Binaday

In recent years, styles have become smaller and on very short straps which make the bag fit right under the arm at breast level.

xinfeilinyi
xinfeilinyi
China
My Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 68

4. 2013-03-05 00:11 in response to: April Binaday

Michael kor handbag and the wallets

http://v.yupoo.com/photos/xiayu2882/categorys/4658480/(If clicking the link above doesn't work, please copy and paste the URL in a new browser window instead)

e-mail:xinda03@hotmail.com

citysexylingerie
citysexylingerie
China
My Company Website
Overall Ranking

5. 2013-08-19 23:28 in response to: April Binaday

It  will  eventually  come  to  the  popular  year  Next  year  now,  and  also  a  new  trend  storm  is  nearly  here  soon,  designs  will  also  adjustments  a  lot  while  time  flies.    
  Beach  dresses  there  are  actually  a  lot  of  colorations  to  create  different  result.  Uniqueness  is  always  built  in  common  most  people,  if  you  have  very  good  
ideas,  show  to  all  people  is  really  a  amazing  thing.
www.citysexylingerie.com

beautysexy
beautysexy
China
My Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 6

6. 2013-10-01 15:02 in response to: April Binaday

If  you  have  got  plump  and  short  body,  avoid  using  large  handbags.  They  would  make  not  match  your  appearance.  The  best-suited  option  in  such  a  case  is  short  and  small  bags  .They  also  add  to  your  personality,  as  you'll  look  taller  than  what  you  actually  are.  For  thin  and  tall  body,  handbags  are  generally  not  suitable.  Instead,  a  shoulder  bag  is  more  apt  for  your  body  and  the  occasion.  However,  the  size  of  the  shoulder  bag  should  always  be  taken  into  consideration.  As  the  body  is  tall  and  thin,  you  should  consider  a  large  handbag.--beauty-sexy.com

citysexylingerie
citysexylingerie
China
My Company Website
Overall Ranking

7. 2013-10-04 00:48 in response to: April Binaday

If  you  do  not  want  to  deal  with  a  China-based  lingerie  supplier,  you  can  try  style  underwear,  MOQ  is  low,  most  wholesale  

items  sales.  Can  find  out  that  they  are  the  world's  largest  wholesale  trade  directory  listing  thousands  of  sources  

confirmed.  China  sexy  lingerie  and  sleepwear  wholesale  supplier.

www.citysexylingerie.com

Emery1
Emery1
United States
No Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 54

8. 2014-02-05 18:27 in response to: April Binaday

Thanks for providing information. This will really helps me in improving my dressing style. Shopping is the only things which can makes me smile anytime. Now I know how to carry Coach Tote Bags with my dresses.

Nikita
Nikita
China
My Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 372

9. 2014-04-26 15:42 in response to: April Binaday

Thanks  for  your  sharing  so  that  I  can  learn  more  thing  about  matching  Handbags  with  my  Dress!!

Go to page
Reply  Post Topic  Ask Question