Nicholas DB- Specmed
Nicholas DB- Specmed
South Africa
No Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 62

2017-03-01 23:58 Reply
Day-and-Night / Ukrimforma Ukraine / Bistra Express Lines

We recently dealt with Dayandnight696 / Ukrimforma and have not been able to receive the products.

We paid them for medical items and then they demanded "complusory refundable insurance payments" which exceeded the value of the shipment.

They trade as DAY AND NIGHT and also  Ukriforma.
The shipping company they use now is called Bistra Express Lines.

One of their emails:

Sent: Wednesday, 22 February 2017 3:29 PM
To: Nicholas 
Subject: Re: Receipt of payment 

SIR THIS IS REGULATIONS HERE. IT MUST GO TO THE OWNER OF THE COMPANY'S ACCOUNT..

THE MONEY WILL COME BUT THEY WILL HOLD IT 

THIS IS TO AVOID ANY ISSUES 

PLEASE JUST MAKE A CALL AND THEY WILL CHANGE IT, ITS NOT A BIG PROBLEM

Beneficiary name: Kinsam Valentine 

THANKS 

In a series of strange emails, they finally agreed with us to ship through FedEx, but then they went and did this.

Email from them:

Sent: Saturday, 25 February 2017 7:20 PM
To: nick 
Subject: Re: 

FedEX was closed today . Don't worry it still a reliable delivery company and they will deliver with the required time .

Thanks 

Then the transport company contacted me and they demanded a compulsory insurance payment which exceeded the value of the products:

From: info@bistraexpresslines.com [mailto:info@bistraexpresslines.com] 
Sent: Sunday, 26 February 2017 12:29 PM
Subject: URGENT!! <<CONSIGNMENT#-SA043456789UA- INSURANCE NEEDED

Dear Madam/Sir,
Your parcels registered with us by Ukrimforma with tracking number SA043456789UA 

Your Merchandise has arrived Boryspil International Airport because of a Compulsory Refundable Insurance fee which has to be paid for all cosmetic (Beauty Products) package.
This Insurance fee is to ensure the product is not harmful to the public. Your package will be insured for public safety and also insure your package is delivered in the best of state. 
This refundable Insurance fee must be paid before delivery can continue as scheduled

Insurance fee for packages varies between package content which can be identified as one of the following categories as listed below.
A-Category (Necessities and consumers Immediate products): $1500.00 USD refundable fee after Successful delivery is $1320.00 USD will be given to you in check or cash.
B-Category (Breakables and Electronics-Materials): $1750 refundable fee after successful delivery $1489
C-Category for major primates and Exotic Animals: $2999 refundable fee after successful $2599

Your parcels was registered under Category A, as indicated by the tracking number: SA043456789UA
We hereby stress on the fact that delivery will not proceed as scheduled if an Insurance sticker is not place on the parcels.

Best regards.
Management.

Sent: Monday, 27 February 2017 10:59 AM

Mr Nick, right now you tell me if you guys are not willing to settle the insurance.

i don't have time to be going back and forth!

They said we must pay $1500 and they would send me an amount of $1320 refund back. So I asked if we could just pay the difference of $180 and get on with the shipment. But they did not like that either:

Sent: Monday, 27 February 2017 10:32 AM
To: Nicholas 

Mr Nick you are required to pay $1500 USD and not 180 usd . Please do not complicate issues with this!

thanks 

Liesnoi

SEAesthetics
SEAesthetics
United Kingdom
No Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 52

1. 2017-03-05 02:43 in response to: Nicholas DB- Specmed
Re : Day-and-Night / Ukrimforma Ukraine / Bistra Express Lines

Hi  we  had  the  exactly  the  same  problem  and  ended  up  paying  out  $3624  with  no  sign  of  our  products  or  our  money.    They  went  under  the  UKrimforma  and  miraclefeeds.    I  just  came  across  Day  and  night  and  glad  you  put  this  post  as  I  probably  would  have  had  the  same    I  got  happen.    They  must  be  the  same  company  trading  under  different  names  on  here.  :(

EC21 Administrator
EC21 Administrator
Korea
No Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: -

2. 2017-04-19 11:24 in response to: Nicholas DB- Specmed
Re : Day-and-Night / Ukrimforma Ukraine / Bistra Express Lines

Dear  Sir,  

Thank  you  for  your  message.

We  sent  warning  message  and  blocked  all  of  their  functions  in  their  EC21  homepage.  All  of  their  information  is  not  searched  either.

And  we  also  maintain  a  blacklist  of  offenders  to  ensure  that  they  do  not  gain  admittance  to  EC21  at  a  later  date.

EC21  is  unable  to  mediate  in  disputes  between  companies  regarding  alleged  fraud.  In  such  cases,  our  policy  is  to  delete  the  suspected  party’s  offers  and  homepage  from  our  site.

We  regret  any  loss  caused  by  an  EC21  member.  (Please  be  vigilant  at  all  times  and  see  examples  of  fraud  http://www.ec21.com/html/ec/WIF/WIF_06.html)

Best  Regards
EC21  Customer  Support

(P.S  -  We  recommend  you  to  use  EC21  escrow  service  for  safer  transactions
http://www.ec21.com/html/services/basic/escrow-manual.html)  

Go to page
Reply  Post Topic  Ask Question