pansyhk
pansyhk
Hong Kong
My Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 60

2017-02-17 14:01 Reply
'Mazi Global LLC' in USA reject shipment after receive money from buyer

I got approached via EC21 of the company.

Mazi Global LLC, with MD name Sande Jared, address show that from Virginia USA, reject shipment with the reason that buyer paid later than the invoice date. But the buyer asked extension and got agreement from the seller. When buyer wire payment, the seller came and ask a new payment to activate the order. The buyer order three cartons of candy from the seller, then the seller ask buyer to pay additional Three cartons, otherwise they can't make shipment. 

The buyer remind the seller of their agreement on invoice date extension but the seller keep talking excuses. 

The seller didn't show any word on their invoice about the punishment. The buyer asked to keep as per the orginal invoice (3 cartons) but the seller insist in 6 cartons total. They said it;s their company policy.

The seller insist to get payment via money gram. The money gram a/c name: Bomsong Livingston.

I can show full record of email exchange to proof the case.
MAZI GLOBAL LLC
Address : 97200 Summit Circle,Largo, 
State  : MD 20774
Fax : 703334 7823
Email: sandejared12@gmail.com   
Country/Region:United States

end

[ Last edited at 2017-02-17 14:01 ]

SUNEXP2011
SUNEXP2011
India
My Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 176

1. 2017-02-18 16:31 in response to: pansyhk
Re : 'Mazi Global LLC' in USA reject shipment after receive money from buyer

Dear Sir/Madam, We have seen your listing on website for non supply of candies etc. from you said supplier we shall supply you the stock from EU with fast delivery ctc. Quality too is guaranteed so you are requested to go through the pricing & let us know your requirements. MOQ is there. Payment by safe mode only. We are pleased to offer Quality Street Chocolates and Toffees in metal tins made in UK on EXW Rotterdam and McVitie’s Digestives Biscuits (Export pack in cardboard boxes) on EXW London as follows : 1)Quality Street Chocolates and Toffees in metal tins made in UK on EXW Rotterdam as follows: a) Quality Street 480gr at EUR 3.90 per tin. Carton = 6 tins. Pallet = 60 cartons. Shelf life is 1 year. Multilanguage European pack. b) Quality Street 900gr at EUR 6.75 per tin. Carton = 8 tins. Pallet = 40 cartons. Shelf life is 1 year. Multilanguage European pack. c) Quality Street 2.9kg at EUR 18.00 per tin. Carton = 4 tins. Pallet = 28 cartons. Shelf life is 1 year. Multilanguage European pack. We can mix these 3 sizes in one truck (40ft. ref. mix container). Minimum total order is 66 pallets. Pl. E-mail us or more details. Regards! Sanjay Kumar E-mail:sanjayexports2001@rediffmail.com

Cleancobycameron
Cleancobycameron
United States
My Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 52

2. 2017-03-18 11:12 in response to: pansyhk

Did you ever get your product?

Steve RCs
Steve RCs
China
My Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 74

3. 2017-03-25 09:22 in response to: pansyhk

Am  sure  something  went  wrong  between  them  as  i  have  been  working  with  Mazi  Global  LLC  and  a  long  time  and  everything  is  always  find.  They  do  actually  ship  your  product  though  sometimes,  will  delay  but  not  withstanding  you  must  get  what  you  ordered.  That's  for  sure.  

So  pansyhk  please  try  to  rectify  your  problem  with  them  or  maybe  it  has  already  been  solve  as  i  know  Sande  is  a  trustworthy  person  as  i  discovered.  

snassb
snassb
United Kingdom
No Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 62

4. 2017-04-11 23:20 in response to: pansyhk

BE  AWARE  OF  MAZI  GLOBAL  AND  SANDE  JARED!!

He  is  a  FRAUDSTER  and  is  running  a  SCAM

I  was  contacted  by  Sande  Jared  of  Mazi  Global  in  response  to  an  advert  for  a  particular  kind  of  product  that  I  am  looking  to  source.  He  wrote  to  me  with  a  price  list  and  expressed  an  interest  in  starting  a  'long  term  business  relationship'  Normally  I  am  careful  of  these  kinds  of  communications  but  i  decided  to  take  a  risk  and  see  what  would  happen.  Sande  initially  asked  me  to  order  around  $4000  worth  of  product  from  him,  to  which  I  of  course  said  No!  I  asked  to  order  a  small  sample  of  product  as  a  test  run,  so  in  the  end  we  agreed  on  15  boxes  of  product  at  a  cost  of  $170.  This  was  an  amount  I  could  comfortably  risk  so  I  went  ahead.  

Sande  Jared  insisted  on  payment  via  WESTERN  UNION  or  MONEY  GRAM  (user  name  Doppings  Genesis)  which  sounded  some  more  alarm  bells.  The  product  was  supposed  to  be  delivered  this  Wednesday  (April  12th)  and  after  emails  asking  for  tracking  details  of  the  company  this  is  the  email  I  got  yesterday:

Hello  Shervin,  
Sorry  for  the  late  reply.  Am  sorry  to  tell  you  i  had  a  problem  with  my  boss  as  he  is  not  willing  to  ship  just  15  boxes.    He  said  you  should  order  at  least  100boxes  for  the  first  time.  
Thanks  for  your  time  and  hope  to  cooperate  with  your  company  for  a  long  time.  

I  asked  for  my  money  back  but  have  net  heard  from  him  again.  This  guy  is  a  FAKE  and  a  FRAUD.  I  am  happy  to  provide  the  email  trail  and  invoices  he  sent  me  as  proof  to  anyone  who  wants  it.

The  write  up  here  form  'Steve  RCs'  is  obviously  also  FAKE  probably  from  his  mate  in  China  or  something

Please  DO  NOT  deal  with  him  he  will  just  take  your  money  and  you  wont  hear  from  him  again.
Needless  to  say  Im  not  expecting  any  product  to  arrive!
Karma  will  get  him  in  the  end

Go to page
Reply  Post Topic  Ask Question