Egypt
My Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 64

2017-02-10 18:14 Reply
Scam !!!!!!! Warning

Scam !!!!!!! Warning
Dear friends .
Due to be published in Facebook from someone called: #Smith_Andrew . From the United Kingdom. This person is a crook.
Because this person, blackmailing my company LOTUS and wants to tarnish my company LOTUS. So please beware of this person and not to deal with him. Because it sends incorrect information .
And I warn everyone.
These pictures of talks with this person: #Smith_Andrew Attached with messages

And also there is a company in Spain called: LINEOLIVA SL working together with this person: #Smith_Andrew
And the name of this lady: #Lilly_Margareth_Stefan
This image of the lady : #Lilly_Margareth_Stefan in the Attached with messages.
Please beware of everyone.
Because these companies are crooks, and they want to provoke the companies in order to obtain money or anything else I does not know.

Because I asked them to send me any evidence to send money to my company LOTUS did not send me anything. Because they are crooks.

Thank you all.

lotuscompany
lotuscompany
Egypt
My Company Website
Overall Ranking

1. 2017-02-10 18:17 in response to: lotuscompany
Re : Scam !!!!!!! Warning

Scam !!!!!!! Warning

https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/lilly_margareth_stefan?source=feed_text&story_id=158490301322096&pnref=story

https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/smith_andrew?source=feed_text&story_id=158490344655425&pnref=story

lotuscompany
lotuscompany
Egypt
My Company Website
Overall Ranking

2. 2017-02-10 18:27 in response to: lotuscompany
Re : Scam !!!!!!! Warning !!! Scam #Smith_Andrew and #Lilly_Margareth_Stefan

Scam !!!!!!! Warning
Dear friends .
Due to be published in Facebook from someone called: #Smith_Andrew . From the United Kingdom. This person is a crook.
Because this person, blackmailing my company LOTUS and wants to tarnish my company LOTUS. So please beware of this person and not to deal with him. Because it sends incorrect information .
And I warn everyone.
These pictures of talks with this person: #Smith_Andrew Attached with messages
And also there is a company in Spain called: LINEOLIVA SL working together with this person: #Smith_Andrew
And the name of this lady: #Lilly_Margareth_Stefan
This image of the lady : #Lilly_Margareth_Stefan in the Attached with messages.
Please beware of everyone.
Because these companies are crooks, and they want to provoke the companies in order to obtain money or anything else I does not know.
Because I asked them to send me any evidence to send money to my company LOTUS did not send me anything. Because they are crooks.

Thank you all.

Go to page
Reply  Post Topic  Ask Question