ankit
ankit
India
My Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 62

2017-01-16 14:36 Reply
Fraud company" CORSNET CORPORATION" MAPO GU, SEOUL

We had booked steel seamless pipes from a company named 'CORSNET CORPORATION" ADDRESS 1411 ,HANSIN BLDG, MAPO- GU, Seoul, South Korea

this company is total fraud company shipping short goods every time and violates contract terms. This is our experience with this company. I also found similar compaints from other buyers in this forum later on.Their modus operandi is they give less price and take orders and later on ship short goods substantially. Also issue wrong incorrect cert of origin and their standard reply is adjusting shortage in next order thus trapping buyers . My experience with them is very very bad and i would like to warn general buyers especially buyers from India to do business at their own risk.

This fraud company details are as under.

CORSNET CO.
#1411, HANSHIN BLDG
136 - 1  MAPO-DONG, MAPO-KU 
SEOUL,  KOREA 
HOME PAGE:www.corsnet.com 
EMAIL ADD:corsnetbcw@naver.com
TEL :+82 - 2 - 6379 - 3500
FAX:+82 - 2 - 6379 - 3503

[ Last edited at 2017-01-16 14:36 ]

SUNEXP2011
SUNEXP2011
India
My Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 176

1. 2017-01-22 20:01 in response to: ankit
Re : Fraud company" CORSNET CORPORATION" MAPO GU, SEOUL

Dear  Mr.Ankit,
  Sorry  to  hear  all  this  as  we  all  trust  Korean  company  for  their  service  &  reliability  &  came  to  know  all  this  that  is  shocking  &  it  might  have  big  loss  to  you.
  We  are  tie  up  with  good  Chinese  company  where  we  shall  handle  all  the  export  so  if  you  wish  we  shall  supply  you  quality  products  s  with  best  pricing.  if  you  have  interest    so  please  send  us  
  E-mail:sanjayexports2001@rediffmail.com

Go to page
Reply  Post Topic  Ask Question