COMMUNITY Community Help  |  Community Rules
This question is still unsolved. (10 pts) (Learn More)
1 Replies Last post 2017-02-22 11:17 by Fuehring | Add to Watchlist
Adidas
Adidas
United States
No Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 70

2016-12-01 13:48 Answer
Bank Wire Scam

I'm new to this, and I have inquired to several people, and submitted offers on products. I get responses back through messaging, and once we reach an agreement, they want the funds wired to there bank, they send me the banking info. But none have gone through the negotiation process set up by EC21, where you go through the escrow funds. and ect.. Are all these people I have dealt with trying to scam. If anyone one has some good advice, I would highly appreciate it.

Fuehring
Fuehring
United States
My Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 62

1. 2017-02-22 11:17 in response to: Adidas
Re : Bank Wire Scam

yes its a scam!.. If your looking to buy whole sale you should have a sales rep. with a phone number. a company phone. Try asking for samples and through in question that he should know the answer to ...what type of shipping, who is the carrier, what vessel is it going on, who is handling customs, what port do they ship out of. look up the company ask for references. and verify them. If he truly is an exporter he will know the answer to these questions. And I don't know any sales man that doesn't like to talk on the phone. trust no one make them prove there worth. They want your business you don't need theirs.   Good luck ..j

Go to page
Answer  Post Topic  Ask Question