USMEXX
USMEXX
United States
No Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 70

2016-09-17 16:33 Reply
SCAM BY MAXMARA GROUP

SCAM by Maxmara Group in Thailand, they are supposed to be copy paper manufacturers.. They took our money and did not deliver. Has somebody worked with a real copy paper dealer/manufacturer... What government entity deals with fraud?

Gatyu Rene
Gatyu Rene
Ukraine
My Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 52

1. 2016-09-19 18:29 in response to: USMEXX
Re : SCAM BY MAXMARA GROUP

Hi  there,  im  very  sorry  about  your  past  experience.  Yes  I  had  dealt  with  one  company  from  Ukraine  Complex  Trading  that  supplies  A4  copy  paper  and  other  wood  products.  I  must  say  I  was  quite  impressed  with  their  service  and  also  when  my  order  arrived  Bucharest.  Was  impressed  with  the  quality.  Incase  you  would  want  to  work  with  them.  their  website  should  is  complextrading.com

SUNEXP2011
SUNEXP2011
India
My Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 176

2. 2016-09-20 10:56 in response to: USMEXX

Dear  Sir,
  Sorry    to  hear  all  this  with  Thai  company  as  there  comes  big  name  “Paperone”  but  actual  co.  Has  full  year  order  so  other  only  cheat.
We  have  good  brads  from  India  like  “  JK  copy  paper”  “  Khoday  paper”  “Modi  Zerox”  if  you  need  any  one  first  we  will  supply  you  sample,  if  you  are  satisfied  by  the  quality  than  go  for  small  order  than  increase  the  same.

E-Mail:sanjayexports2000@rediffmail.com

simon liu
simon liu
China
My Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 56

3. 2016-10-12 15:37 in response to: USMEXX

sorry  to  hear  the  bad  experience.

1)  it  really  alert  all  the  buyer  take  care  of  your  own  money  which  work  so  hard  for...
2)  if  you  consider  the  supplier  in  China  for  the  copy  paper,  maybe  we  can  help  you...

ready  more  from  our  website:  www.cqsinspection.com

Simon

Go to page
Reply  Post Topic  Ask Question