COMMUNITY Community Help  |  Community Rules
0 Replies | Add to Watchlist
Real Deal
Real Deal
United States
My Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 212
Rank: 19

2016-08-08 09:37 Reply
Tired of Scammers
 
The proliferation of scammers is huge. How has it gotten so huge? Answer. Technology..That is why we will email you our tax id number, state registration number, duns number, and vendor licenses. Upon request. But here is the real kicker..you have to come visit us and our warehouse if you only want to put 10 percent down. Let's stop scammers. Ask for all the items outlined above and ask them for a visit. Forget pictures of the stock. They can get them anywhere. Take a visit and come see us. We want to see you face to face. The reason we require a 10 percent down payment is to weed out the scammers and the non serious buyers. Remaining 90 percent due at visit. We only take bank to bank transfers.1. To not pay fees from paypal and credit card companies. 2. Get ripped of from fraudulent chargeback. CASH IS KING!!  If you want 1 phone or 500 a week. That is fine. And don't fall for those light or low prices. That should be a dead give away..the most you will make is about 1 to 5 percent..tops. Scammers offer this put wont invite you to come see them. COME AND SEE US!! We are so tired of scammers..and they are really good too. Nice websites, fake invoices, fake FEDEX tracking numbers, fake passport pictures..so you have to ask for the 4 business docs mentioned above..It is very hard to believe what they say that is why. WE WANT TO SEE YOU FACE TO FACE. 

Tax Id number 81-2076201
Duns Number 080210825
State of Ohio Business Registration Number 3891462
State of Ohio Taxation Number 31394013


Thank you 

Kilomike6


[ Last edited at 2016-08-08 09:37 ]
 
Go to page
Post Topic  Ask Question