Jack91
Jack91
Italy
No Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 60

2016-07-29 06:32 Reply
Scam report Giantdrugs.co.ltd

This company is clearly fake, there is not a single mention of it in the whole web apart from ec21 and looking at their stock and price... they shouldn't be unknown.
Their headquarters address is a hotel near to failure, the contact name seem a typo error 

Another guy replyed my inquiry and when asked he said that the hotel host their CEO.

I asked them the address of their main warehouse and he gave me an address of a commercial building who was still for sale until 2013 (according to google.maps).

This guy write in a very unprofessional manner, almost in a servile way and will change prices upon your needs. 
His english is shittyer than mine and he should be a mother language speaker (his nick is Mr. Larry Smith) not a gross italian like me. 
He wrote "whare house" replying my question.

He told me that if i had more doubts i could contact their partner agency in Ukraine Supplychem.co.ltd.
The name his on the same style of Giantdrugs.co.ltd (not a good name for a serious company) and he is mentioned just on ec21 too.
But the most laughable thing is that he registered just the day after Giantdrugs (just 1 month ago).

I asked him any sign of the physical existence of his company and he said "you need to Trust me or we can't deal".

Beware both this companies.

Go to page
Post Topic  Ask Question