1 Replies Last post 2016-07-20 07:53 by Cynthia Chemist | Add to Watchlist
worried
worried
Netherlands
No Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 60

2016-07-19 04:24 Reply
SCAM ALERT - MDM Brothers Investment Co.Ltd.

I have been in contact with Mister James Moore from SIERRA LEONE and he claims to be the CEO of MDM Brothers Investment Co.Ltd.

He send me a picture showing several rough diamonds and asked me to send him an invitation to come to the Netherlands so he could travel and bring the stones by us.
He sent me a copy of his passport and  I did what he asked and I have sent the invitation to him.

After a while he told me that the owner of the stones would like to have at list $ 5.000 in advance for the costs that he had to make. I told him that this was quite a large amount and I was not willing to do it.
The day after he sad that, because the owner was coming from the same place where he was born, could give him the stones but I had to send at least $ 1.500.
Also I had to send the money not to his name, because he was at the time in the provinces and could not collect the money, but I had to send it to his driver Mr. Sulliaman Jalloh.

The very next day I have sent the money with Western Union, and sent a copy of the form to him so he could collect the money.
A few hours later he confirmed that he had collected the money and was on his way to Freetown.

After a few days of silence I have tried to contact him but without any success.
Finally I have got his message with a picture of a broken car telling me that he have had a car accident.

From this point he didn't answer me anymore, till two days ago when I send a message telling him that I was going to make all of this public.

SURPRISE!!
The man finally answer telling me that he was going to refund me the money.
I told him to let me see that he was not scamming me and that I was satisfied if he just could refund me $750.
I would wait just for 2 days and no more.

NO MONEY HAS BEEN REFOUND!!

To recap this man is:
JAMES MOORE
CEO MDM Brothers Investment Co.
Born 17 JAN 1976 in BO Town SIERRA LEONE

PAY ATTENTION!!!!!

[ Last edited at 2016-07-19 04:24 ]

Cynthia Chemist
Cynthia Chemist
United States
My Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 92

1. 2016-07-20 07:53 in response to: worried
Re : SCAM ALERT - MDM Brothers Investment Co.Ltd.

This  is  really  bad  

Go to page
Reply  Post Topic  Ask Question