COMMUNITY Community Help  |  Community Rules
This question is still unsolved. (50 pts) (Learn More)
5 Replies Last post 2017-03-24 15:29 by appavdoolease55 | Add to Watchlist
hyglobalsources
hyglobalsources
Kuwait
No Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 60

2016-05-15 14:55 Answer
Buying Guarantee

I would like to ask about the guarantee when transferring money to buyer, who is guarantee the money transferred to buyer? is it safe and no risk to send money and which way of transferring money is the safe way?

SUNEXP2011
SUNEXP2011
India
My Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 176

1. 2016-05-15 22:42 in response to: hyglobalsources
Re : Buying Guarantee

Pay  By  pal  100%  secured  others  highly  risky.

SUNEXP2011
SUNEXP2011
India
My Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 176

2. 2016-05-15 22:43 in response to: hyglobalsources

Pay  By  Paypal  only  !  

Cynthia Chemist
Cynthia Chemist
United States
My Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 92

3. 2016-06-10 13:25 in response to: hyglobalsources

Hello     Hassan  Hamada,
        Just  let  me  know  exactly  what  you  want  to  buy  ?i  will  help  assist  you  

Real Deal
Real Deal
United States
My Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 212

4. 2016-08-10 14:18 in response to: hyglobalsources

We see a lot of people saying paypal. As a buyer yes. But as a legit seller no. The best policy is to come and see the company outfit. Then make a determination. We are as safe as they come for US company and we are not fond of Paypal. The fees, the holds, the slant towards customers. The best policy is to fly to the location or company you are dealing with..We provide that critical assessment in you business dealings/

KILOMIKE6, LLC

appavdoolease55
appavdoolease55
United States
No Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 62

5. 2017-03-24 15:29 in response to: hyglobalsources

Am direct Mandate to Provider for BG/SBLC specifically for lease, at leasing price of (5. Protected content % of face value, Issuance by HSBC Bank London , Barclays Bank London , Deutsche Bank, BNP Paribas, & AAA Rated Banks in Europe, Middle East or USA. 
Our BG/SBLC Financing can help you get your project funded, loan financing by providing you with yearly renewable leased bank instruments. We work directly with issuing bank lease providers, this Instrument can be monetized on your behalf for 100% funding: For further details contact us with the below information.

Email: appavdoraddiafinance@gmail.com

Skype ID: raddiasblcleasing

Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers are welcome to bring their clients and are 100% protected. In complete confidence, we will work together for the benefits of all parties involved.

Go to page
Answer  Post Topic  Ask Question