TheProvider
TheProvider
United States
My Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: -86

2015-05-11 08:40 Reply
Scammers in the Market

Few months ago I have started this High Quality Consumer Leads business and have been doing pretty well.  I came across few clients who claimed that they are Lead Brokers and they need bulk supplies of Leads for their Clients abroad. To make the story short, I sent them leads thinking they are big leads broker so they will send me the payment.  The order keeps coming and I got too excited not knowing I will not get paid for all the hard work, and for many sleepless nights I've had to go through because of the time differences. 

I didn't hear from them anymore and after several more attempts I knew I got scammed.  So for all of you that are doing business with people that you don't really know, please learn from my mistakes.  Payment must be received first before you can release the product.  Many of you will say that I was a fool and stupid for allowing that to happen and I will not disagree with that. I've learned my hard lesson and so I just wanted to share with people who are going through it or will go with it in the future. 

mike
mike
Qatar
My Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 52

1. 2015-08-05 08:55 in response to: TheProvider
Re : Scammers in the Market

Thanks mate for sharing...

raj1234
raj1234
India
My Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 52

2. 2015-09-08 00:08 in response to: TheProvider

I  just  contacted  a  few  months  back(Prince  Enterprises)  who  is  a  member  here  for  a  product.

He  took  around  400  usd  and  never  supplied  the  material  and  doesnt  reply  to  emails  now.

Beware  of  him  buyers.

Roma
Roma
Russia
My Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 66

3. 2015-09-28 16:23 in response to: TheProvider

people must be careful, especially in the oil market 

Go to page
Reply  Post Topic  Ask Question