COMMUNITY Community Help  |  Community Rules
This question is still unsolved. (10 pts) (Learn More)
4 Replies Last post 2016-08-10 13:56 by Real Deal | Add to Watchlist
Trapper
Trapper
United States
No Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 62

2015-05-07 21:45 Answer
Is this company legit?

Hello,  I was wondering if anyone out there has ever dealt with PT. Selaras  based in Jln.Jambore No.36 Jakarta Jakarta 13720 Indonesia.  I am considering making a major purchase with this company and I am new to this site. Money is paid by wire transfer only, and delivery is estimated to be 3 - 5 days to the USA. Not sure how they can deliver so quickly when it would take just as much time if shipping within the USA coast to coast. I am nervous to seal the deal until I can be sure I am not being conned.  Any experiences shared would be very helpful and I would be so grateful !

Thank you

Rose11
Rose11
United States
No Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 72

1. 2015-05-07 23:59 in response to: Trapper
Re : Is this company legit?

Hey  Trapper,  You  stand  a  Risk  of  loosing  your  money  ,  do  not  proceed  with  this  transaction  ,  I  paid  some  money  to  this  same  guys  2  weeks  ago  when  i  was  to  purchase  Xray  machine  But  they  did  not  deliver,  they  took  my  money  and  was  unable  to  deliver,  just  leave  me  your  email  address  here  i  will  direct  to  to  a  reliable  supplier  ,  Were  i  finally  bought  the  machine  
      Rose

Trapper
Trapper
United States
No Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 62

2. 2015-05-08 01:20 in response to: Rose11

Hi Rose,

Thanks for your reply, you can email me at :

hollowayfur@Hotmail.com

Thanks,
             Jim from Michigan

Rose11
Rose11
United States
No Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 72

3. 2015-05-13 06:39 in response to: Trapper

Hi  Jim  ,
      I  am  very  sorry  for  the  late  reply  but  i  will  direct  you  to  the  right  place  ,  But  how  much  did  they  ask  you  to  transfer  ?  i  will  forward  you  contact  details  of  the  guy  who  sold  me  mine  

Real Deal
Real Deal
United States
My Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 212

4. 2016-08-10 13:56 in response to: Trapper

No. Keep your money. 

Go to page
Answer  Post Topic  Ask Question