hat english name
hat english name
China
My Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 172

2015-06-18 14:05 Reply
Are You Ready For Spring And Summer

With time flies winter is passes , spring and summer will be coming . are you ready for welcome it ? 

Summer is a comfortable season but it also windy season , so in this time one hat is the best choose for go out or travel . this month is the first month we begin to work after new year 2015 so welcome to design and custom cap/hat we will give you 10% discount . of course we also have summer caps . No matter baseball cap , sports cap , trucker cap , children cap , visor cap , bucket hat , snapback cap and so on we all can do . 

Do you know what style cap you can choose  ? if you are interest please notice below : 

First let us look some style cap fitted spring , maybe most people wear cap in this season because want to Shielding wind and sand so we can choose somebig brim hat , but if we case of too windy weather the big brim hat are easily blown away by the wind this , such as this situation can choose firm can be adjustable size leisure cap or big brim hat but can be tether .

Second let us look summer season what style cap we should wear , summer season have high temperature and strong sunlight it always effect our line of sight . so we need use some thing shade the sunshine and keep air flow , this situation we can select empty top visor cap , or easy absorb sweat cotton material baseball cap , flat peak snapback cap  , or front cotton and back mesh trucker cap . this style cap all can reduce radiation from the sun .

Qingdao Jinfengyuan Hatting Co.Ltd is a manufacture of all kinds of caps ,is location in qingdao bay ,mainly produce baseball cap ,sports cap ,snpaback cap ,children cap ,fishman cap , trucker cap and so on .Our madeinchinacaps products have passed the quality certification of ISO 9001,you can refer in our picture on web then design you own caps at made in china caps .

[ Last edited at 2015-06-18 14:05 ]

emlia
emlia
China
My Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 70

1. 2015-04-16 17:09 in response to: hat english name
Re : Are You Ready For Spring And Summer

Yes,of course .I like the summer, because I can go swimming and dress beautiful skirt.

QIandie
QIandie
China
My Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 66

2. 2015-06-17 11:46 in response to: hat english name
Re : Of course, I had ready

In this hot summer, wear a character hat, best and don't forget, with beautiful skirt. To wear a relaxed in the hot... Best don't let the little princess, hot at home, seek for the collocation of give their own small princess

http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/2015-new-children-039-s-clothing-girl-summer/236364942.html

PRO008613927415801
PRO008613927415801
Hong Kong
No Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 84

3. 2016-07-12 17:03 in response to: hat english name
Re : Are You Ready For Spring And Summer

Hello,  Dear.

航空快遞  /  AIR  Courier  :  DHL,  UPS,  TNT,  FedEx,  Aramex,  Speedpost...
航空貨運  /  AIR  Freight  :  CZ,  CA,  SA,  SQ,  TK,  NZ,  EY,  EK,  SU,  SK,  CV,  TG,  OZ...
海洋貨運  /  Ocean  Shipping  :  MSK,  CAM,  ZIM,  MSC,  HBS,  PNL,  COCL,  OOCL...

由中國內地至世界各地  -  由世界各地至中國內地  *    免費取件  /  From  Mainland  China  to  Worldwide.  From  Worldwide  to  Mainland  China  *  Free  Pickup.  

任何合法的商品,任合理的時間,至任何常規的地址  /  Any  legal  commodity,  any  reasonable  time  to  any  conventional  address.

If  your  need  help,  contact  me,  thank  you.
如果您需要幫助,請聯繫我,謝謝。
Welcome  your  inquiry!  歡迎您的垂詢!

Best  Regards,
Michael,  KO
+86  13927415801(QQ,  WeChat,  WhatsApp)

Go to page
Reply  Post Topic  Ask Question