slimshady793
slimshady793
Germany
No Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 60

2014-08-22 00:21 Reply
hbcngrandway.en.ec21.com feedback?

Any feedback on them? I had a long email conversation with him and came to the conclusion that he is probably just trying to scam me. Has anyone experience with them?

IMEX Sourcing
IMEX Sourcing
China
My Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 108

1. 2014-08-22 23:22 in response to: slimshady793
Re : hbcngrandway.en.ec21.com feedback?

Hi, 

When  dealing  with  Chinese  suppliers  it  is  very  critical  to  perform  due  diligence.  That  is,  it  is  important  to  research  your  possible  supplier  or  alternatively  you  can  use  quality  control  and  inspection  companies  such  as  our  self.   

We  have  various  company  verification  services  ranging  from  a  company  background  check  to  supplier  visits  &  a  more  intensive  “Factory  Audit”.  Our  360  degree  service  is  the  most  comprehensive  cost  &  risk  management  service  incorporating  various  risk  management  measures  like  Chinese  contracts,  Inspections  and  other  quality  control  levers.   

You  can  find  more  info  on  our  website  about  the  various  services  or  contact  me  via  PM  for  more  info. 

[ Last edited at 2014-08-22 23:22 ]

Kelly Brown
Kelly Brown
United States
No Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 62

2. 2014-08-24 05:22 in response to: slimshady793

Hey  i  placed  an  Order  same  time  ago  From  them  but  it  did  not  arrive  .  Lost  my  money  but  finally  got  a  very  reliable  supplier  who  helped  ship  me  some    Roxy  30mg.  I  received  without  any  problem  .    I  bought  From  Canada  from  Joe  .  His  contact  details:
      joefredchemist01@gmail.com    and  their  phone  number  is  (707)  335-7489
        Thaz  all  i  can  do  for  you  

Brenda A
Brenda A
United States
My Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 70

3. 2014-09-13 23:18 in response to: slimshady793

Thanks  Joe  for  Rohypnol  .  The  Quality  was  the  best  .  Please  if  by  any  chance  you  happen  to  change  this  your  contact  details  :  joefredchemist01@gmail.com    ,  Please  let  me  know  .  Thanks  for  being  so  reliable  and  trust  worthy  

Go to page
Reply  Post Topic  Ask Question