1. Good morning/afternoon/evening./May I help you? /Anything I can do for you?
2. How do you do? /How are you? /Nice to meet you.
3. It‟s a great honor to meet you./I have been looking forward to meeting you.
4. Welcome to China.
5. We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here.
6. I hope you‟ll have a pleasant stay here. Is this your fist visit to China?
7. Do you have much trouble with jet lag?Pick Up Your Cliens
1. Excuse me; are you Mr. Wilson from the International Trading Corporation?
2. How do I address you?
3. May name is Benjamin liu. I‟m from the Fuzhou E-fashion Electronic Company. I‟m here to meet you.
4. We have a car can over there to take you to your hotel. Did you have a nice trip?
5. Mr. David smith asked me to come here in his place to pick you up.
6. Do you need to get back your baggage?
7. Is there anything you would like to do before we go to the hotel?
Introduce Each Other
1. Let me introduce my self. My name is Benjamin Liu, an Int‟l salesman in the Marketing
2. Hello, I am Benjamin Liu, an Int‟l salesman of FUZHOU E-FASHION ELECTRONIC COMPANY. Nice to meet you. /pleased to meet you. / It is a pleasure to meet you.
3. I would like to introduce Mark Sheller, the Marketing department manager of our company.
4. Let me introduce you to Mr. Li, general manager of our company.
5. Mr. Smith, this is our General manage, Mr. Zhen, this is our Marketing Director, Mr.Lin. And this is our RD Department Manager, Mr. Wang.
6. If I‟m not mistaken, you must be Miss Chen from France.
7. Do you remember me? Benjamin Liu from Marketing Department of PVC. We met several years ago.
8. Is there anyone who has not been introduced yet?
9. It is my pleasure to talk with you.
10. Here is my business card. / May I give you my business card?
11. May I have your business card? / Could you give me your business card?
12. I am sorry. I can‟t recall your name. / Could you tell me how to pronounce your name again?
13. I‟ am sorry. I have forgotten how to pronounce your name.
1. Is this your first time to China?
2. Do you travel to China on business often?
3. What kind of Chinese food do you like?
4. What is the most interesting thing you have seen in China?
5. What is surprising to your about China?
6. The weather is really nice.
7. What do you like to do in your spare time?
8. What line of business are you in?
9. What do you think about…? /What is your opinion?/What is your point of view?
10. No wonder you're so experienced.
11. It was nice to talking with you. / I enjoyed talking with you.
12. Good. That's just what we want to hear. To be continue...
To be continue...