COMMUNITY Community Help  |  Community Rules
Global fraud prevention platform
  1. What do you think about this idea? (0%)
  2. Would you support this idea an "anti fraud embassador" for your country? (100%)
4 Replies Last post 2015-04-01 15:17 by Scandia Moss | Add to Watchlist
Florian
Florian
Germany
No Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 86

2014-02-19 23:47 Reply
Global fraud prevention platform

Dear all,
I still could not calm down from beeing scammed by a very professional but fake trading company.
But this sad experience was followed by an idea to prevent B2B fraud globally:
A global anti fraud platform where ...
- victims can report details like names, email/skype adresses, bank accounts, company names, etc
- in addition a search engine screens fraud commnities on all B2B platforms worldwide
- buyers can check names, email adresses, bank accounts, company names, etc. and receive a fraud alerts in case their lead matches a reported fraud
Once globally known and supported by the B2B platforms (hmm, they might do less business with their verification services) and other institutions), this portal could contribute to prevent fraud worldwide (ok, they can allways change names ... but not everything so fast to be identified)  What do you think?

Checking the survey box means "YES"

[ Last edited at 2014-02-19 23:47 ]

Oceanic treasures Anwarul Hoqu
Oceanic treasures Anwarul Hoqu
Malta
My Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 86

1. 2014-09-20 02:03 in response to: Florian
Re : Global fraud prevention platform

I  got  scammed  by  a  company  on  here  and  have  reported  to  the  website.  The  company  is  Oceanic  treasures  of  bangladesh  owned  by  Anwarul  Hoque.  Beware  of  this  company

IMEX Sourcing
IMEX Sourcing
China
My Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 108

2. 2014-09-24 12:12 in response to: Florian

Hi,

When  dealing  with  foreign  companies  it  is  very  critical  to  perform  due  diligence.  That  is  ,  it  is  important  to  research  your  potential  suppliers  or  alternatively  you  can  use  quality  control  and  inspection  companies  such  us  our  self.

We  have  various  company  verification  services  ranging  from  a  company  background check  to  supplier  visits  &  a  more  intensive  “Factory  Audit”. 

Our  360  degree  service  is  the  most  comprehensive  cost  &  risk  management  
service  incorporating  various  risk  management  measures  like  Chinese  contracts,  Inspections  and  other  quality  control  levers.  

You  can  find  more  info  on  our  website  about  the  various  services  or  contact  me  
via  PM  for  more  info. 

Thanks,
Elizabeth

GlennBaldwin
GlennBaldwin
United States
My Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 26

3. 2015-02-12 17:14 in response to: Florian

Great  platform  to  share  the  scam  and  fraud  and  creates  awareness  for  others.  This  initiative  will  creat  comprehensive  process  to  create  trust  across  all  types  of  transactions,  guarding  against  account  takeover,  card-not-present,  and  fictitious  account  registration  frauds.

Scandia Moss
Scandia Moss
Korea
My Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 14

4. 2015-04-01 15:17 in response to: Florian

Thank  you  for  this  post.    Please  take  precautions  when  handling  global  transactions.    It  would  be  best  to  visit  prior  to  making  big  purchases.    

Go to page
Reply  Post Topic  Ask Question