24 Replies Last post 2017-05-24 06:50 by grey11 | Add to Watchlist
Deezydee
Deezydee
Canada
No Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 56

20. 2017-05-17 07:01 in response to: johnnyandp
Re : Can some one direct me to a Legitimate company?

your right , dr fred is advertising illegal drugs. I never knew he did cocaine too but i guess you're know better than I.  you know its not illegal to ask it's illegal to sell and offer. you guys are so dumb. Why would you and fred be talking about this and you go ahead and post . You guys are just a couple dumb hustlers, who are incriminating yourselves with every ill considered outburst.  I have done nothing wrong.  just give me back my money is this really worth it ?

[ Last edited at 2017-05-17 07:01 ]

kelly k
kelly k
United States
No Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 58

21. 2017-05-17 19:35 in response to: Scott G

John  your very  correct,  If the Canadian  government  is looking  forward to stop the  importation  of  Cocaine  and  Methoxetamine,Then  they  should  get "Darren  Caulfield"  arrested his  address  is  142-123  Queensland  Drive  Calgary  Ab  T2J5J4,  Contact  number  is  : (403)-613-2681
        For  more  fact  we  are  here  to  tell  you  more about  him.  He  wanted  Dr  fred  to  borrow  him  coke  which  he  refused  to, so he is going   posting  very  negative  stories  about  about  Dr  Fred  .

[ Last edited at 2017-05-17 19:35 ]

Deezydee
Deezydee
Canada
No Company Website
Overall Ranking

22. 2017-05-18 00:30 in response to: Scott G

Now they think they are going to draw attention to me bu trying to slander me with lies about shit drugs .

these people impersonate and commit fraud on every level from DHL to law enforcement .
they are only going to draw more attention to themselves .

All  these  people  have  are  lies  on  top  of  lies .

Low lever bottom feeders praying on people looking to obtain personal amounts of medicine for private use

if law enforcement tracks 207-494-5332 from texas they will probable find a fat unhealthy man driving a dodge neon with a bag of meth.

IF  you  contact  dr  fred  you  will  get  this  response  fredchemist1@gmail.com  

We  can  supply  you  with  very  high  Quality  Methoxetamine  
99.9%  PURE.  
However  below  is  our  price  list  :  

100grams  /360usd  

including  the  shipping  cost  Shipping  cost  is  included  in  the  Price  
list  .We  do  ship  from  Canada  Our  shipment  to  USA  PERU  takes  just  a  
maximum  of  24  HOURS  hours.  Discrete  shipping  only.  Safe  Home  delivery  
is  100%  guaranteed  .We  do  package  in  5x  vacuum  bags  and  wrapped  with  
thin  foil.And  then  package  with  the  final  parceling  material.with  this  
it  can  not  be  dictated  with  even  the  ION  scanner,and  LABEL  package  as  
Gift  and  that  the  package  contains  no  harmful  chemicals,  and  also  
state  that  the  packages  worth  3usd,  this  way  the  package  clears  
customs  no  problem.  We  do  use  FEDEx  ,TNT,UPS  Or  DHL  in  shipment  
because  they  are  the  best.  For  Our  payment  methods,  We  do  accept  
Bitcoin  ,  western  union  and  money  grams  .For  other  
details,  just  get  back  to  us  directly  via  our  email;  
fredchemist1@gmail.com  
Looking  forward  to  do  business  with  you  in  a  very  long  run  You  can  
always  get  back  to  me  directly  via  my  mobile  number  by  texting  me  via  
Please  just  text  me  i  will  reply  you  as  soon  as  i  switch  on  
my  phone.  You  know  because  of  the  Nature  of  my  business  my  phone  is  
always  off.  I  really  do  not  want  to  have  anything  to  do  with  the  Cops.  
Safe  Home  Delivery  is  100%  Guaranteed.  
N/B:  You  can  contact  Maxwell  Torpay  and  Charles  Brook  who  just  last  
received  their  order  last  week  ,  they  will  tell  you  how  good  and  
discreet  it  is  to  buy  from  us  ,  Below  is  the  tracking  number  of  
clients  who  received  their  shipment  and  and  their  contact  
information.  Please  if  your  
working  with  either  the  cops  or  customs  avoid  contacting  them  please  
Tracking  numbers  of  Charles  Brook  and  Maxwell  Torpay  clients  to  whom  
i  just  shipped  Alprazolam  and  A-PVP  Crystal  .  
tracking  numbers:  
2478961975  Leki  Daum  in  UK  
shipping  website:www.dhl-globalservices.com  
please  you  know  this  is  really  out  of  our  business  policy  because  we  
truly  don,t  know  much  about  you,But  this  is  to  make  you  understand  
that  we  are  real.  
Dr  Fred  
207-494-5332  
The  link  below  is  to  prove  that  we  do  deliver  discreetly  
http://community.ec21.com/forum/viewtopic.jsp?topic_id=159728&post_id=252664#252664  

He  will  then  take  your  money  and  send  you  a  bullshit  DHL  hold  letter    IN  ALL  CAPS  to  make  you  certain  he's  serious  

DEAR  CLIENT  ,
ACCEPT  WARM  GREETINGS  FROM  THE  ENTIRE  TEAM  OF  DHL.  WE  ARE  HEREBY  CONTACTING  YOU  REGARDING  YOUR  PARCEL  TO  BE  DELIVERED  TO  YOUR  HOUSE  ADDRESS.  IT  HAS  BEEN  NOTED  THAT  YOUR  PACKAGE  WAS  REGISTERED  UNDER  SECURE  &  DISCREET  DELIVERY  WITH  DIPLOMATIC  SEALING  AND    SUCH  PACKAGES    CAN  BE  DELIVERED  WITHOUT  ANY  CUSTOM  CHECK    ,  ALSO  AS  PER  OUR  COMPANY  POLICY,  THEY  MUST  BE  INSURED  ,AND  YOU  HAVE  TO  BEAR  IN  MIND  THAT  THESE  INSURANCE(  FUNDS)  WILL  BE  REFUNDED  TO  YOU  UPON  DELIVERY  OF  YOUR  PACKAGE  AT  YOUR  ADDRESS  .

DIPLOMATIC  SEAL  STAMP  FEE  FOR  PACKAGES  VARIES  BETWEEN  PACKAGE  CONTENT  WHICH  CAN  BE  IDENTIFIED  UNDER  ONE  OF  THE  FOLLOWING  CATEGORIES  AS  LISTED  BELOW:.

A-CATEGORY  (NECESSITIES  AND  CONSUMERS  IMMEDIATE  PRODUCTS):  $550  REFUNDABLE  FEE  AFTER  SUCCESSFUL  DELIVERY  IS  $520  WILL  BE  GIVEN  TO  YOU  IN    CASH  /CHECK.

B-CATEGORY  (LUXURY  AND  INDUSTRIAL  MATERIALS):  $1100  REFUNDABLE  FEE  AFTER  SUCCESSFUL  DELIVERY  $1150

C-CATEGORY  FOR  MAJOR  PRIMATES  AND  EXOTIC  ANIMALS:  $2000  REFUNDABLE  FEE  AFTER  SUCCESSFUL  $1900

THE  DELIVERY  MANAGER
THESE  PAYMENTS  WILL  HAVE  TO  BE  DONE  VIA  ANY  OF  THE  FOLLOWING  WIRE  TRANSFER  SERVICES:

-  WESTERN  UNION
-  MONEYGRAM
-  BITCOIN

YOU  WILL  ALSO  HAVE  TO  UNDERSTAND  THAT  THESE  DOCUMENTS  WILL  BE  VALID  FOR  A  PERIOD  OF  5  YEARS  INTERNATIONALLY.  YOU  HAVE  12  HOURS  MAXIMUM  TO  GET  THIS  SET  UP  SO  WE  CAN  PROCEED  WITH  YOUR  PACKAGE  ON  TIME.
ALTERNATIVELY  ,  IF  YOU  FAIL  TO  DO  THIS,  YOUR  PARCEL  SHALL  BE  OPEN  AND  MAYBE  HANDED  TO  THE  CUSTOMS.
GET  BACK  TO  US  AS  SOON  AS  POSSIBLE  SO  WE  PROVIDE  YOU  PAYMENT  INFORMATION  AND  INVOICE  FOR  PAYMENTS  .

THANKS  FOR  USING  OUR  SERVICES

Benjamin    Alexander

CEO
/////

final  note    

United  States[edit]
MXE  is  not  scheduled  at  the  federal  level  in  the  United  States,[33]  but  it  is  possible  that  it  could  be  considered  an  analog  of  PCE,  in  which  case  purchase,  sales,  or  possession  could  be  prosecuted  under  the  Federal  Analog  Act.[34]  In  September  2015,  a  bill  was  introduced  into  Congress  that  sought  to  make  MXE  a  Schedule  I  substance.[35]

[ Last edited at 2017-05-18 00:30 ]

Taylor Wood
Taylor Wood
Canada
No Company Website
Overall Ranking

23. 2017-05-18 20:34 in response to: Scott G

Very correct Darren Caulfield Sold me Cocaine a couple of Months ago the Quality of his cocaine is very good, Guess he bought it from Dr Fred.If he can be arrested Canada will be free From Coke, He has a lots of illegal Stuffs.I can help the police track him, If they promise paying me after his arrest. 

[ Last edited at 2017-05-18 20:34 ]

grey11
grey11
Thailand
My Company Website
Overall Ranking
MP: 108

24. 2017-05-24 06:50 in response to: Scott G

BUY YOUR FAKE PASSPORT & AND ID CARD ::DRIVER LICENCE AND OTHERS SIMILARY DOCUMENTS ONLINE
We are an independent group of specialized IT professionals and database technicians based in the USA and french  we are specialized in the production of passport, SSN, license, I.D cards, Birth certificates, diplomas and many other documents of very high quality and other services. We have been producing passport, license, SSN, I.D cards, Birth certificates, diplomas and other documents for over 150 countries.(North America, South America, Europe, Australia, Asia and Africa)
CONTACT US ..............alangrey11@gmail.com    
CONTACT SUPORT....alangrey11@gmail.com
whatsup   : +33758105285 online live chat 24 up

Go to page
Reply  Post Topic  Ask Question