My Watchlist is a list of topics that you have specially selected to follow the recent updates. The topic that a member chooses to watch will be added to the ‘My Watchlist’. To receive an email when a topic is updated or edited, you must uncheck the checkbox for the “Unsubscribe All Update Notification Mail” section in order for messages to be sent to your personal email account for the watched topics.
You must be signed-in to use this service.
How to Use My Watchlist
As you read Topics in forums, you may find the Topics that you are interested in. If you’d like to be notified regarding the updates upon certain Topics, here’s what you can do.
- How to Add Topics to My Watchlist
2. Find the interesting Topic that you would like to be notified on.
3. Click ‘Add to Watchlist’ text button appeared on the right top of Topic page.
4. Then, you can check all the Topics added to Watchlist by clicking the ‘My Watchlist’ button on the right top of every webpage in Community.
- How to Receive Notification Mails upon All the Updates of Watched Topics
1. Go to ‘Edit My Profile’
2. Uncheck the checkbox for the “Unsubscribe All Update Notification Mail” section in order for notification mails to be sent to your personal email account for the watched topics.
For further assistance, you may check the FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions).
Or you can always ask us through Contact Us.