EC21, as itself, is a community that encourages open and honest communications among all its members. Its community is started, guided, and run by five fundamental values:
Five Fundamental Values:
• We assume that all mankind are basically good and decent.
• We assume everyone has his/her unique value to contribute.
• We assume that an honest, open environment can bring out the best in people.
• We recognize and respect everyone as a unique individual.
• We encourage you to treat others in a way you want to be treated.
Good Community Values and respectful interaction between individuals promote a positive and useful environment. And in this good environment, everyone eventually benefits.
For further assistance, you may check the FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions).
Or you can always ask us through Contact Us.